* Eliana Kane‘s goal with 20 seconds left snapped a 2-2 tie and lifted #4 HPNA to a 3-2 win over #7 Methuen/Tewksbury, a victory that clinched the MVC/Dual County League Large title for coach Gary Kane’s troops. It was also HPNA’s first-ever win over the Red Rangers. Alyssa Mazzocchi and Emma Skafas each had a goal as well. Jessica Driscoll scored a pair of third period goals for M/T, bringing them back from a two-goal deficit.
* D2 #1 Wellesley got a battle from D2 #6 Natick in a key Bay State League clash, but Raiders eventually pulled away for a 4-0 win. Emily Rourke scored a pair of goals. Mackenzie O’Neil and Erin Fleming added a goal apiece.
* In the wildest game of the night, Scituate got past Quincy/North Quincy, 8-7. Haley McCarthy‘s sixth goal of the night won it for the Sailors. Orla O’Driscoll had quite the game for Q/NQ, scoring five of her team’s goals.
* Senior Sammie Mirasolo had both goals as Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading secured the Northeastern League title with a 2-1 win over Winthrop, which would have took the league crown if they had prevailed .
* Falmouth rallied for a 4-3 win over Sandwich in the Cape & Islands League. Katie Shanahan (2), Meghan Azzato and Jamie Roth scored for the Clippers.
* Two goals from Allie McDonough and one from Morgan Roach was enough for Norwood to get past Dover-Sherborn/Hopkinton, 3-1, in the Tri-Valley League.
* Senior Molly Duvall scored all three of Duxbury’s goals in the Dragons’ 3-1 takedown of Barnstable.
* Brynn Moriarty notched two goals and two assists as Medway/Ashland knotted up Dedham, 5-5. Katie Norton, Izzy Larche and Katie Crews each had a goal as well.
* Belmont’s Emma O’Donovan continued her big scoring season, rallying the Marauders from a two-goal deficit with a pair of strikes as Belmont tied up Reading, 2-2.
* Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake inched closed to tournament qualification, edging Cohasset/Hanover, 5-4 behind an Alyssa Murphy hat trick and two goals from Abbey Powers. Lily Tobin, Sofia King, Sarah Long and Cailyn McCarthy each had a goal for C0-Han.
* Goals by Britt Nawrocki, Caroline Han and Maddie Ledbury powered Needham to a 3-0 win over Newton Co-op.
* Brookline doubled up Framingham, 4-2, getting two goals apiece from Emily Autor and Olivia Boyd.
* Six different skaters – Morgan Cunningham, Makenzie Shandley, Jennifer Daniels, Gabriela Trujillo, Meg Sherwood and Avari Maxwell – each had a goal as King Philip defeated Ursuline Academy, 6-1.