– It was quite a Saturday for a pair of high school stars. Tewksbury/Methuen senior Amanda Conway, who set the girls single-season scoring record last year with 66 goals, scored nine goals in the Red Rangers wild 12-6 win over Concord-Carlisle, including five in the second period alone. Later in the day, Central Catholic forward Emily Frocione fired home seven goals herself in the Raiders’ 11-3 win over Wayland/Weston. Conway’s nine goals tied a state record.
– Callie Rogorzenski had the lone goal and goaltender Olivia Sollows registered 25 saves as Barnstable knocked off Arlington Catholic, 1-0. The Cougars came into the game as the state’s top-ranked team.
– Marissa Fichter scored a pair of goals, and added an assist, going over the 100-career point mark in the process, as Duxbury edged past Hingham, 3-1. Nicole Quinlan also scored for the Dragons, who improved to 8-1-1.
– Mel McAleer scored four goals to power Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake to a 5-2 win over Hanover/Cohasset. Hannah Tracy also had a goal and Melissa Crone made 24 saves.
– Burlington scored a 4-2 win over Winchester, as Kelly Browne, Julia Swarbrick, Erin Browne and Kat Nikolopoulos all had a goal apiece.
– Ali O’Leary scored three goals, including an empty-netter to lead Reading to a key 4-2 win over Watertown/Belmont. Caroline Seibold also had a goal for the Rockets.
– Weymouth picked up a big, 3-2, win over Braintree as Megan MacNeil, Tamara Bowden and Susan DiMatteo all had goals.
– Marissa Devane, Mary McNeil and Mary Clair Thompson had the goals in Canton’s 3-1 SEMGHL win over Sandwich.
– Despite three goals from Kacie Smith and singletons from Bella Aspinwall and Erin Kelly, Norwood had to settle for a 5-5 tie with Walpole.
– Olivia Mastrangelo scored four goals and Racheal Burum added a pair as Marshfield improved to 10-2-0 with a 10-1 win over Nauset/Cape Tech
– Kylie Currier, Caroline Benson and Becky Raphael were the goal scorers in Austin Prep’s 3-1 win over St. Mary’s.
– Wellesley defeated Natick, 5-1, as Sophie Vernon had two goals. Sarah Goss, Cecily Docktor and Keely Corscadden also had goals for the Red Raiders.