* D1 #2 Braintree improved to 8-0-0 on the season with a 5-1 win over Walpole in the Bay State League. The Wamps had five different goal scorers in the win – Allie DeCoste, Delia Lee, Abbey Holland, Maggie Doherty and Avalon Morris.
* A third period penalty shot goal off the stick of Samantha Fantasia was the difference in Billerica/Chelmsford’s 2-1 win over Shrewsbury. Piper Boudreau had the other goal for B/C.
* A pair of goals from Izzy Larche and some solid goaltending from Jenna Shutt led Medway/Ashland to a 2-1 win over Dedham in the Tri-Valley League.
* Natick’s Jacqui Poulack reached the 100 career-point plateau with a goal and assist in the Redhawks’ 7-0 win over Newton. Claire Maxwell added a pair of goals in the win for Natick, which has now won six straight games.
* Notre Dame Academy picked up a big Division 2 win, knocking off Westwood, 5-2, with two goals from Christine Landry and single tallies from Ava O’Donoghue, Julia Connors and Siobhan Kelleher.
* Celia Blaszkowsky (3), Britt Nawrocki (2), Maddie Ledbury (2) and Grace Kelley (2) all had multiple-goal games as Needham downed Weymouth, 10-3.
* Two goals each from Claire Hazard and Laura Cogswell led Barnstable to a 4-0 Cape & Island League win over Martha’s Vineyard.
* Boston Latin slipped past Wayland/Weston, 3-2, in the MVC/Dual County Small led by a pair of goals from Kiera Bruen and one from Sophia Temple.
* Dennis-Yarmouth remained unbeaten with a 3-1 win over Sandwich. Georgie Snow kept up her big offensive year, scoring two goals. Lily Holmes had the other for the Dolphins.
* Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading knocked Bishop Fenwick from the unbeaten ranks, taking a 4-1 win behind goals from Jen Flynn, Sammie Mirasolo, Lily Piscatelli and Reilly Ganter.
* Hannah Keating had a hat trick and Katerina Yelsits had the other as HPNA scored a 4-2 win over Acton-Boxboro to improve to 6-0-1.
* Senior Janice O’Neil scored five goals in Waltham’s 6-0 win over Cambridge. Angalisa Caceda had the Hawks’ other goal in the win.
* Andover won a big inter-state battle, edging 10-time New Hampshire defending state champ Hanover 3-2 with a pair of goals from Lauren Adams and one from Kate Gemmell.
* Milton and Plymouth skated to a 1-1 standoff in non-league action. Christina Sweeney had the goal for Milton, while Becca Sylvestre countered for Plymouth.
* Goals by Lydia Pendelton, Jessica Driscoll and Brenna Greene led Methuen/Tewksbury to a 3-0 win over Masconomet. Kaia Hollingsworth pitched the shutout in goal.
* Goals from Katie Guden, Emma O’Donovan and Jaclyn Maschetta enabled Belmont to tie up Winchester, 3-3, in the Middlesex League.
* Dover-Sherborn/Hopkinton knotted up Norwood, 2-2 getting goals from Kelly Brailey and Abby Wayne. Morgan Roach and Marissa Cataldo lit the lamp for the Mustangs.