* Andover had a big win in the MVC/Dual County Large, staving off Methuen/Tewksbury, 4-3, led by a hat trick from Lauren Adams and a goal from Hannah Rowe. Jessica Driscoll had all three goals for the Red Rangers. The teams had played to a 3-3 tie officially in an earlier meeting (Andover did get an OT goal to win, 4-3).
* D1 #6 Woburn got a balanced scoring attack in an 8-3 conquest of Belmont. Angelina DiGirolamo was the only multiple goal scorer with two. Single tallies came from Bella Shaw, ML Pineros, Lucia DiGirolamo, Kelsey Ficociello, Lily Anderson and Mackenzie Russo.
* The Cape Cod Furies edged out Falmouth, 3-2, with goals from Emily Underhill, Sophie Coehlo and Margaret Dickson.
* Dennis-Yarmouth got goals from Chase Holmes and Georgie Snow to nip Sandwich, 2-1, in a key Cape & Islands battle.
* Masconomet outlasted Beverly/Danvers, 5-3, led by a pair of strikes by Cali Caponigro. Bella Cahill, Izzy Kirby and Hannah Gross. The win was the 50th for veteran senior goalie Molly Elmore.
* Winchester slipped past Lexington, 2-1, with goals from Annie Ettenhoffer and Irene Mandile.
* Two goals from freshman Ayla Abban and one from Mae Pittenger propelled Duxbury to a big 3-1 non-league win over Longmeadow.
* Alex Ledin scored twice and Ella Waryas added one as Mansfield/Oliver Ames/Foxboro shaded Whitman-Hanson/Silver Lake, 3-2.
* Waltham improved to 8-2-5 overall by outlasting Concord-Carlisle, 6-4. The Hawks got two goals from Isla MacPherson and a goal each from Bella Babstock, Jess McPherson, Angalisa Caceda and Janice O’Neil.
* Two goals apiece from Gabby Davern and Lauren Diranian powered Bishop Fenwick to a 5-4 win over Archbishop Williams. Grace Mottau and Kaitlyn Fox each scored twice for the Bishops.
* A third period tally from freshman Maddie Krepelka was the difference in Arlington’s 1-0 win over Reading.
* Brynn Moriarty had a hat trick in Medway/Ashland’s 4-4 deadlock with Westwood. Jenna Fitzsimmons also had a goal and Izzy Larche contributed three assists.
* Ally Keough‘s two goals and assist and Emma Kelly‘s goal and two assists were key in Boston Latin’s 6-1 victory over Central Catholic.
* Kileigh Holt had the lone goal in Sandwich’s 1-0 win over Old Rochester.
* Kerryn O’Connell‘s goal with 22 seconds left lifted Algonquin/Hudson to a 3-2 win over Lincoln-Sudbury.
* Medfield blanked Dover-Sherborn/Hopkinton 2-0 thanks to goals from Krista Anderson and Grenne Campbell.
(featured image courtesy of @beachskates)