* In a back-and-forth game, D1 #4 Methuen/Tewksbury edged past D1 #10 Boston Latin, 3-2. Jessica Driscoll‘s second goal of the night, coming late in the third period, was the difference in the game. Brenna Greene also scored for the Red Rangers. Sophia Temple had both goals for the Wolfpack.
* Goals by Britt Nawrocki, Maddy Foster and Maddie Ledbury each had a goal in Needham’s 3-1 victory over Walpole in Bay State Herget Division action.
* Medway/Ashland tied up D2 #3 Canton 3-3 with goals from Izzy Larche, Brynn Moriarty and Maggie Lester. Lizzie Tassinari, Payton McDonough and Tess Khoury countered for Canton.
* D1 #3 St. Mary’s remained unbeaten with an 8-1 Catholic Central League win over Arlington Catholic. Marina DiBiasio, Jenna Chaplain and Kelly Lovett each scored a pair of goals for the Spartans.
* Two goals from Jacqui Poulack and single goals from Nicole Schnair, Stella Tavilla and Emma Tavilla led Natick to a 5-0 shutout win over Brookline.
* Norwood blanked St. Joseph Prep/Mt. Alvernia 4-0 led by the two-goal performance of Morgan Roach. Maeve Glavin and Kate Rodgers each had a goal as well for the Mustangs.
* Kileigh Holt‘s two goals led a balanced scoring attack as Sandwich downed Nantucket, 8-1. Caroline Barrett, Sydney Sawyer, Maura McIver, Meghan Barrett, Emily Souke and Paige Hawkins all had a goal in the win.
* Sam McKenzie‘s second goal gave Falmouth a 2-1 overtime win over Dennis-Yarmouth. The game will go in the books officially as a tie. Georgie Snow had the goal for D-Y.
* Medfield and Franklin played to 2-2 standoff. Cassie McDonald had both goals for the Warriors.
* Framingham notched a 3-3 tie with Newton in the Bay State League. Goal scorers for the Flyers were Rachel Marinofsky, Amber Welch and Melanie Cotta each had a goal for the Flyers, who earned their first point of the season.
* A Shea Freda hat trick led Lexington to a 4-1 non-league win over Medford.
* Reading got a third period goal from Maddie Rzepka and strong goaltending from Casey Machera in a 1-0 win over Peabody/Lynnfield/North Reading.
* Mia Norris and Julia Holmes each had a goal as Winthrop edged past Wilmington, 2-1.
* Quincy/North Quincy picked up a win, defeating Shawsheen/Bedford, 5-2, as Orla O’Driscoll and Maggie Lynch each had a pair of goals.