– Falmouth finished off a very satisfying week, knocking D1 Barnstable from the ranks of the unbeaten and locking up the SEMGHL Coastal title in the process with a 2-0 win. Freshman McKenzie Haberl and senior Kelly Ferreira had the goals, and Madison Scavotto was solid in goal. The win came on the heels of a 6-1 Clippers win over Duxbury, a game that saw Ferreira reach the 100 career points plateau.
– In their second meeting in 10 days, host Arlington Catholic blanked Austin Prep, 5-0, to clinch the Catholic Central League title outright. Veteran senior Adrieana Rossini had three goals to lead the attack, and Erin Healy and Abby Knight had a goal apiece.
– D1 #1 Reading continued its strong play, blanking Woburn, 5-0, with Gabby DeCologero scoring three goals. Ali O’Leary and Emma McDonagh also scored for the Rockets, who improved to 17-1-0.
– Goals by Siobhan Murtagh, Julia Scannell and Katie Abbott, and 21 saves from Sarah Park were enough for Milton to tie Bay State League Herget Division rival Dedham, 3-3.
– Hat tricks from Julia Nolan and Jane Dudley powered D1 #5 Duxbury to an 8-0 whitewashing of Sandwich.
– Goals by Leah Cardarelli and Meghan Barrett were all D1 #7 Acton-Boxboro needed to clinch the MVC/Dual Large title with a 2-0 win over Billerica. Melissa Bambery fashioned the shutout in goal for the Colonials.
– D1 #8 Beverly/Danvers sewed up the Northeastern Hockey League crown with a 7-3 win over Peabody. Izzy Primack led a balanced attack with two goals, while Izzy Straw, Caitlin McBride, Anna O’Neil, Jessica Barthelmess and Kristin McCarthy each scored once.
– Marblehead skated to a 2-2 tie with Medford. Brooke Keough and Sydney Cresta scored goals for the Magicians.