– Brookline/Newton South registered a 5-2 win over Framingham as Julia Kibrick scored a pair of goals. Anita Mayfield-Sheehan and Isabelle Howell also chipped in with goals.
– Maggie Young scored with 31 seconds left to give Boston Latin a 2-1 win over Lincoln-Sudbury. Sophia Temple also had a goal for the Wolfpack, who remained unbeaten at 9-0-2.
– D1 #1 Austin Prep needed third period goals from Ellie Richards, Courtney Colarullo and Kara Cecchini to get past Longmeadown 4-2. Annie Richards also had a goal for the Cougars. Lauren Munster and Brigitte Goeler-Slough had goals for the Lancers.
– Down 3-0 early on, Pembroke stormed back for a 5-4 win over Martha’s Vineyard. Amanda Schaefer scored twice for the Lady Titans, while Carly Birolini, Jackie DiPietro and Nikki Rinkus each had one.
– D1 #5 Needham whitewashed Newton North, 4-0, with goals from Gracie Bruno, Elizabeth Phelan, Celia Blaszkowsky and Brooke Reilly.
– Goals from Katie Pyne and Alexa Graziano were enough for D2 #1 Notre Dame to hold off Barnstable, 2-1.
– Canton got two goals from Rebecca Eckler, and single tallies from Kendra Farrelly and Marissa Devane to upend Sandwich, 4-2.
– Ciara Wall scored a pair of goals to lead D2 #2 Matignon to a 4-0 win over Archbishop Williams. Courtney Hardy and Charisse Flanagan also had goals for the Warriors.
– Haverhill/Pentucket/North Andover wore down Cambridge in a 6-1 win. Jess Chicko led the balanced attack with a pair of goals, while Gina Albano, Andrea Albano, Katherine Capobianco and Jade Julius all contributed a goal apiece.
– Erin Fleming and Phoebe Lawrence had the goals as Wellesley edged past Natick, 2-1. Molly Burnes had the lone goal for Natick.
– D1 #2 Woburn continued hot with a 5-0 win over Lexington. Georgie Santullo had two goals, while Marissa Gregory, Cassidy Connolly and Lily Mallard each had one.
– Medfield got a pair of goals from both Becca Brown and Kristen Reardon in a 6-0 win over Dover-Sherborn/Hopkinton. Kate Slowe and Caroline Davenport also scored for the Warriors.
– Julia Scannell and Avery Blasdale scored for Milton (7-2-1) in a 2-1 win over Dedham.
– Stoneham doubled up on Melrose, 4-2, in the Middlesex League Liberty Division with two goals from Jenna Bragalone, and single markers from Gianna Beauclair and Shawna Paonessa.
– Goals by Carly Lacasse, Leah Hidenfelter and Tannah O’Brien pushed BMW-ORR to a 3-2 win over Bishop Stang, who got goals from Janie Silva and Jessica Bears.