– Acton-Boxboro took on four-time defending New Hampshire state champion Hanover in an interesting non-league battle and emerged with a 5-2 win. Olivia Keefe had a pair of scores for the Colonials, who got a goal and two assists apiece from Leah Cardarelli and Kaitlin Hoang. Defenseman Annie Messuri chipped in with three assists.
– Lindsay MacDonald (two goals and an assist) and Ali Garvin (goal and three assists) were the catalysts as Westford Academy defeated Waltham, 5-1.
– Billerica put out an offensive barrage and defeated Central Catholic, 9-3, Four different Indians – Macy Vercellini, Rachel Peacock, Ashley Jones and Kelly Broderick – had two goals apiece to lead the attack. Mary Lambert scored twice for Central.
– Amanda Conway had four goals, including her 100th career point, and Carolyn Curley contributed a pair as Tewksbury/Methuen remained unbeaten with a 7-3 win over Chelmsford. Kelly Golini added four assists.
– A four-goal, third-period explosion propelled Medway/Ashland to a 4-1 win over Medfield, 4-1. Melissa Alexander keyed the attack with two goals and an assist. Gabriella Airosues and Ashley Fondo also scored for Medway/Ashland in the win. All scorers are freshmen.
– Framingham surprised Norwood, 5-3, in Bay State League play. Senior goalie Ashley Castriotta was immense making 53 saves. Sam Munroe scored two goals and Abby Bogovitch had a pair of assists for the Flyers.
– Needham and Milton played to a 2-2 standoff. Katie Belval had both scores for the Rockets, while Julia Scannell and MacKenzie Stanley countered for Milton.