– Goals by Charlie Page, Henry Brooks and Mike Norris propelled #5 Winthrop to a 3-0 shutout win over Peabody. Ray Feeley had the goose egg in goal for the Vikings.
– Marblehead’s Cam McDonald and Danvers’ Robert Tibbetts had the goals for their teams as they battled to a 1-1 standoff.
– #1 Tewksbury cruised to an 8-1 win over Methuen. Ryan Petti had three goals to power the Redmen offense, that also received two goals and three assists from Colin Quinn and goals from Dario Riparo, Brett Morris and Ryan Meade.
– Goals by Andrew Diebus and Mike Boldy and 26 saves from Mike Parnell allowed #11 Medway to earn a 2-2 tie with #2 Westwood.
– Mike Finn had a pair of goals and Andrew Kiley notched the game-winner as North Quincy slid past Silver Lake, 3-2.
– Senior Mike Castro had both goals as #6 Masconomet erased an early one-goal deficit and edged Triton, 2-1, in the Cape Ann League.
– Clinton Cabral scored three goals, and Ross Wahl and Jesse McLaughlin each had a goal and two assists as Beverly overpowered Saugus, 7-2.
– #9 Coyle Cassidy got back on the winning track with a 7-2 EAC win over Somerset-Berkley. Robbie Holyoke scored twice for the Warriors, who got single goals from Connor Flynn, Cody Perry, Dylan Wapenski, Dylan Torres and Brian Panasuk.
– Pembroke took down Plymouth North, 5-1, as five different players – Adam Tripp, Brad Harland, Zack Simpson, Joe Birolini and Mark Indelicato – lit the lamp.
– #10 North Reading was impressive in a 7-0 win over Pentucket. Griffin Paine, Nick Day, John Merullo, Mike Driscoll, Pat Driscoll, Jared Potter and Matt Currier had the goals.
– Boston Latin doubled up Haverhill, taking a 4-2 win on goals from Sam Mastrogiacomo, Dan Linso, Joe Tarantino and Jimmy O’Leary.