– Marblehead continued its winning ways, doubling up Salem, 4-2. The Headers got goals from four different players in the win – Tim Kalinowski, Cam McDonald, P.J. Roy and Dan Gienieczko.
– Canton took down Taunton, 7-1, with a balanced scoring attack led by Matt Lazaro‘s two goals. John Femia, Brian Hagan, Shaun Kirby, Tommy Kilduff and Bobby Mullaney also scored.
– Tim Doherty led the offensive attack with four goals as Oliver Ames got back on the winning track with an 11-1 rout of Attleboro.
– Mike Finn and Andrew Kiley had the goals as North Quincy skated to a 2-2 standoff with Scituate in Patriot League play.
– Westwood blanked Beverly, 4-0, in a non-leaguer on Saturday. Ken Mackin led things with a pair of strikes, while Nick Conway and John Clancy each had one goal for the unbeaten Wolverines.
– Freshman Thomas Mento had two goals, including the game-winner as Danvers held off Lynn, 3-2, in the Northeast Conference.
– Medway got one back in the win column, shutting out Tri-Valley League foe Holliston by a 4-0 count. Cam Fisher, Andrew Diebus, Jared Reynolds and Kevin Kaufman found the back of the net.