* Catholic Memorial staved off Malden Catholic, 4-3, in a Catholic Conference battle. The Knights got goals from Evan England, Connor Fryeburger, James Koo and Ty Magliozzi in the win. Joe Gaffney scored twice for the Lancers.
* Down 2-1 late in the third period, Arlington got goals from Ryan Gilbert and Brendan Hirsch to pull out an exciting 3-2 win over Pope Francis. Brendan Flynn also had a goal for the Spy Ponders.
* Braintree got a pair of goals apiece from Garrett Coughlin and Larry Graziano to spearhead a 7-0 blanking of Natick in the Baay State Conference. Kyle Hutchinson chipped in with three assists for the Wamps.
* Austin Prep utilized a well-balanced attack, goals from Luke Pazzia, Jacob Duval, John Toohey, Brendan Ardito and Derek Daley, in a 5-2 win over Archbishop Williams.
* Burlington slipped past Watertown 1-0 in Middlesex League Freedom Division play. Chris Busby had the shutout in goal, while Anthony Andriolo notched the game’s only goal in the third period.
* Two goals by Sammy Holte, and a goal and assist apiece from Jake Hemingway and Nick Souretis, led Marshfield past Plymouth South, 6-0.
* Central Catholic had quite a flair for the dramatic, getting a goal from Cam Marzilli with five seconds left in regulation and the winner in overtime from Andrew Duval in a 4-3 win over Chelmsford. Charlie Winship and Max Lane also had goals for the Raiders, while Owen Flanagan scored twice for the Lions.
* Led by a Brad Guden hat trick, King Philip downed Foxboro, 6-1. The Warriors also had goals from Sean Crowther, Sam Naggar and John Campbell.
* Three different skaters – Jeremy Auren, Brendan Park and Robby White – each had their first career goal in Framingham’s 6-1 win over Newton North. PJ Farese, Noah Albright and Joe Ferrante also had goals for the Flyers.
* Goals by Sam Cioffi, Aidan Peterson, Nick Burns and David MacLure powered Westford Academy past Lowell Catholic, 4-1.
* Wellesley picked up a huge non-league win, blanking previously unbeaten Belmont, 2-0.