– Tyler Hamilton‘s second goal, coming in overtime, propelled Catholic Memorial to a 3-2 win over Xaverian in a battle of Top 5 teams. Joey Barrelli also lit the lamp for the Knights and Dom Walecka was solid in goal with 27 saves. Will Irving and Joey DiMartino both had goals for Xaverian.
– Shrewsbury jumped out early, getting first period goals from Alex Martin, Andrew Peris and Cam Marques and holding on for a 3-1 win over Waltham.
– Jake Donovan had a pair of goals, including the game-winner, as Reading won its fifth straight game, edging Woburn, 4-3. Robbie Granara and Cam Fahey each contributed a goal as well for the Rockets.
– Davin Nichols led a balanced scoring attack as Framingham took down Brookline, 7-3. PJ Farese had a goal and two assists and Caleb Patrick three assists. Justin Nichols added his first goal of the season as well.
– Jake Vana had the game’s lone goal in the third period and goalie Peyton Pallandino held firm betweent the pipes as St. John’s Prep edged St. John’s (S) 1-0 in the Catholic Conference.
– Defenseman Sean Reilly scored twice in Needham’s 6-4 win over Weymouth. The Rockets also got goals from Charlie Montalto, Tom Casey, Alex Giancola and Tommy Peabody. Giancola and Peabody’s goals were their first career markers.
– Wachusett doubled up North Middlesex, 4-2, with goals from Kyle Keefe, Parker Meyer, Matt Bjorkman and Luke Halvorsen. The Patriots had led this one, 2-0.
– Braintree rallied from a two-goal deficit to catch Milton, 3-2, in overtime. Deni Tabaku had the game-winner in extra time. Josh Donovan tied it with two minutes left in regulation and Nolan Leonard also had a goal.
– Sean Crowther, James Boldy and Nolan Feyler each scored twice as King Philip blanked Mansfield, 7-0. Rowan Boulger also had a goal for the Warriors.
– St. Mary’s knocked off Arlington Catholic for the second time in less than a week, earning a 3-1 win behind two goals from Dan Domeniconi and one from Jake Desmarais. Brady O’Connor had the goal for AC.
– In the MVC/Dual County Large, Andover and Central Catholic battled to a 1-1 standoff. Jonny Lynch scored for the Warriors and Cam Marzilli countered for the Raiders.
– Belmont held off Winchester, 3-2, in the Middlesex League. Shay Donahue had two goals and Cam Fici one in the win.
– Cullen Dolan‘s goal with 14.8 seconds left in regulation tied it, and Andrew Perry‘s strike in extra time gave North Andover a 3-2 win over Newton South.
– Speaking of overtime game-winners, Drew Oblak had the honors for Lincoln-Sudbury in the Warriors’ 4-3 win over Boston Latin.