Evan Affonso capped a hat trick in the final seconds and allowed Somerset Berkley to stay unbeaten with a 3-3 tie against fellow unbeaten Dighton-Rehoboth/Seekonk in a South Coast Conference showdown Wednesday night. Affonso’s goal off a pass from Davis Sullivan capped a two-goal rally in the third for the Raiders, the No. 2 team in the HNIB News Eastern Mass. Division 3 rankings.
* Bishop Stang had its five-game win streak snapped, but the Spartans continued their unbeaten run with a 3-3 tie with Dartmouth. Tyler Beck had a goal and assist, and Brandon Cardelli and Jack Jedrey goals for the Spartans, who have gone 5-0-1 since an 0-4 start. Josh Nelson and Sam Canniff had a goal and assist each, and Nick Howarth the other goal for the Indians. … Justin Gouveia had two goals and an assist and Bishop Stang won its fifth in a row, handing Nantucket its first loss, 5-1. … In a 7-1 win over St. Joseph Prep, Quinn Pine (goal, two assists) and Ben Saunders (two assists) sparked the offense for the Spartans.
* Cosmo Tedeschi scored twice, Marsh Hickman added a goal and two assists, and Nantucket clipped Mashpee/Monomoy, 3-1. … Nantucket iced island rival Martha’s Vineyard, 5-1, behind Hickman’s four goals. Jack Gammons had the other goal for the Whalers, and Hudson Perry had three assists.
* Joe Carrazza had a goal and assist in the game’s final minutes as Hopkinton broke away from Holliston, 2-0. Carrazza tipped in a power play shot from Cole Dickson with three minutes left to break a scoreless tie, then assisted Pavit Mehra’s insurance goal while Colin Norred earned his first career shutout for the Hillers. … Mehra’s late power play goal was the difference in Hopkinton’s 3-2 win over Westwood.
* Christian Schneeloch, Hunter McElhinney and Rhys Duncan each scored to propel Holliston to a 3-1 win over Bellingham.
* Connor Heagney and Max Sherman had two goals and an assist apiece to lead Norton past Bellingham, 5-3. Anthony Santangelo netted his first varsity goal for the Lancers and Adam D’Errico picked up his first varsity win in goal. … The Lancers also doubled up Dover-Sherborn/Weston, 4-2, earlier in the week, getting a goal and assist each from Sherman, Dylan Cummings and Palash Raina. … On Saturday it was the shutout goaltending of Sam Grolnic that led Norton past Dedham, 4-0. Joey Fasolino, Stephen D’Ercole, Mikey Whalen and Josh Cohen scored, with Cummings and Jake Braga chipping in two assists each.
* Bourne took a pair of wins against Greater New Bedford, the first by a 10-1 count. Jonathan Sheehy had a hat trick, Luca Finton and Chris Klueber scored their first goals, and Nolan Roche earned his first win in goal. … Bourne followed up with a bigger offensive performance Wednesday in its 14-4 win over GNB. Tyler Evans’ hat trick and assist led the way for the Canalmen. Alex Shavyko, Domenic Bonito and Caleb Kean scored their first goals in the win.
* Liam Brown’s hat trick and assist helped St. Joseph Prep to its first win, a 6-1 nonleaguer against Greater Lowell/Nashoba Tech.
* Lukas Foley Fiore made 30 saves for Cambridge in its 4-1 win over Bedford in the Dual County League.
* Camden Cardamone scored twice to spark Newton South to a 5-2 win over Acton-Boxboro.
* Hanover finished off its regular season with a 5-2 win over Quincy, getting a pair of goals from Nate DelPrete.
* Colby Scott scored twice, Ethan Schena added one and Methuen skated past Lowell, 3-1. … In a meeting between the teams earlier in the week, it was Lowell with the 5-3 victory as Kevin Conley and Colin Pickett had a goal and two assists apiece. Jacob Heartquist scored his first varsity goal in the win for the Red Raiders.
* Max Mingo scored the first two goals of his career and Mason Sheehan made 15 saves, backing Dennis-Yarmouth to a 4-2 win over St. John Paul II.
* Rockland’s Logan Murphy and Cohasset’s Quentin Humphrey each scored in the teams’ 1-1 tie in the South Shore League.
* Jared Norton made 34 saves for his first career shutout as Watertown blanked Middlesex Freedom rival Wilmington, 2-0. … The teams also skated to a 1-1 tie Wednesday.
* Bryan Swaczyk scored his second hat trick in a week, leading Essex Tech past Northeast, 5-1. David Egan had a goal and three assists, and Dan Masta the other goal for the Hawks.