* Foxboro senior Kirk Leach netted his 100th career point as part of the Warriors’ 5-0 victory over Stoughton/Brockton in the Hockomock League. Leach had one of the goals in the victory, along with Eion Reager, Ben Ricketts, Brady Daly and Jack Watts. Connor Callahan posted the shutout.
* Jack Coyle’s late power play goal was the difference for Norwell in its 3-1 victory over Rockland in the South Shore League. Cole Berglund and Austin Shea netted the other goals for the Clippers, with Nick Blonde scoring and Thomas McSweeney making 28 saves for the Bulldogs. … In a non-league game Monday, Blonde’s hat trick and assist were the difference for Rockland in its 6-2 victory over Cardinal Spellman. John Henry added a pair of goals for the Bulldogs, Jake Higgins chipped in a goal and assist, and McSweeney made 13 saves.
* Aiden Ellis and Cian Flaherty split the shutout as Latin Academy opened its season with a 6-0 nonleague blanking of Northeast. James Dillon, Aidan Farley, Brendan Butler, Ryan Shields, Brendan O’Brien and Eddie Brodney-McDevitt each lit the lamp for the Dragons.
* Tyler Kelly scored twice, and Mike Gorman notched his first varsity goal to lead North Quincy past Plymouth South, 4-2, in a Patriot League matchup. Sean Feeney had the other goal for the Red Raiders.
* Defending state co-champ Hanover remained unbeaten with an 8-3 win over Quincy in the annual Sylvia Cup. Senior captains Manning Morris and Nate DelPrete each had a hat trick for the Hawks, who got their other goals from Robbie Hanna and Christian Sacco. … The Hawks also skated past Pembroke, 5-1, led by Matt Flynn’s first varsity goal.
* Dracut/Tyngsboro forged a split of its Merrimack Valley Conference series with Lowell, taking the second game, 2-0 behind Caulin Martel’s 24 saves. Colin Underwood and Brian Workman had the goals in the win. … Earlier in the week, Lowell was a 2-1 victor on goals from Thomas Woodlock and Ethan Polcari. Josh Savoie scored for D/T.
* Senior captain Standish Carothers had a hat trick to lead Dover-Sherborn/Weston past Dedham, 6-5, in a Tri-Valley League offensive battle. Sophomore Finn Maher, senior captain Billy Rooney and freshman Mattias Sarnblad also scored for the Raiders, and senior captain George Herlihy had three assists.
* Freshman Jalen Chu scored his first varsity goal, and senior Luc Denney had a goal and assist as Cambridge edged Dual County League rival Newton South, 3-2.
* Also in the DCL, Bedford got goals from Nicholas Tatarczuk, Adam Driscoll, Bobby Marcus, Chris Woo and James Naylor to ice Wayland, 5-1.
* Abington rolled to an 8-0 South Shore League win over East Bridgewater, as Joe Dow netted the shutout for his first win, and Kyle Pineo and Jake Quinn each got their first goals. John Polito (two goals, two assists), Dave McArthur (two goals, assist), Connor Buckley (two goals) and Mikey Pineau (five assists) all had big games for the Green Wave. … Abington also rallied late for a 4-4 tie with Middleboro, as Polito had two goals and two assist, Pineau a goal and two assists, and McArthur a goal and assist.
* Marsh Hickman’s goal and two assists led Nantucket past St. John Paul II, 4-1, in the Cape & Islands Lighthouse Division. Cosmo Tedeschi and Alex Freeman had a goal and assist each, and Camden Knapp also scored for the Whalers. … Earlier, James Culkins ran his shutout string to three games to start the season as Nantucket blanked Dennis-Yarmouth, 3-0. Hickman’s goal and assist led the Whalers, with Knapp and Finn Kelly also scoring, while James Gammons added two assists. … The Whalers also tied Sandwich, 3-3, with Hickman (goal, assist), Cole Evens and Jack Billings providing the offense.
* Freshman Anthony Nichols notched his first career goal in Swampscott’s 3-3 tie with Saugus in the Northeastern Conference. Alex Reid and Zack Pierce added goals for the Big Blue, and Ian Roddie had 22 saves.
* Evan Moniz’s hat trick keyed Dartmouth in its 11-0 victory over Durfee in the Southeast Conference. Nick Anderson also scored twice as the Indians had eight different players on the scoresheet.