– Norwell kept it rolling with a 6-0 win over Abington. Matt Cerutti led the attack with a pair of goals and Timmy Ward, Austin Shea, Joe Perniola and Nolan Petrucelli also scored for the Clippers who improved to 13-1 on the season.
– Sandwich beat Dennis-Yarmouth in two tight ones over the weekend. On Saturday they scored in the final minute to win 2-1. Goals from Colin McIver and James Mawhinney and Monday they snuck by the Dolphins 1-0 on a Chris Cardillo goal to reach the 10-win mark. Also on Monday, Blue Knights goalie Mitchell Norkevicius cracked the 1,000 career saved plateau.
– Winthrop blanked Beverly with a 7-0 win. Jack Hayes had a four-point night (2 goals, 2 assists) and Petey Silverman also had two goals. Phillip Boncore chipped in a goal and Colin O’Leary and Aiden Survilas got their first varsity goals as well.
– Shawsheen beat Northeast Tech 8-2 behind two goal nights from Chase Darcey and Nick Calouro. Brady Darcey, Roland Spengler, Justin Thibert and Jake Banda also scored for the Rams.
– Ashland won its seventh straight with a 7-1 win over Bellingham on Saturday. Senior captain Anthony Rodrigues scored two goals and Jack Grimes, Kellan Kissane, Jake Keaveny, Jake Brown and Alex Dinsdale also scored for the Clockers.
– Rockland had a solid 8-3 win over E/W Bridgewater. Joey Salamone had a four-point night (3 goals, 1 assist) and Shane Kimball and Logan Murphy each added a pair of goals. Bryce Marrero also scored for the Bulldogs.
– Assabet Valley extended its win streak to nine with a 4-1 win over Oakmont. Adam Vorce, Nolan Tomcyzk, Nick Tenaglia and Ryan Holman all scored.
– St. Bernards also won its ninth straight game with a 4-3 overtime win against Fitchburg. Hunter Lammi scored two and Colin Majowicz and Nick Tomczak added the others.
– Nantucket improved to (6-4-0) on the season with a 6-2 win over John Paul II. Freshman Canton Jenkinson led the way with two goals and Braden Knapp, Colby O’Keefe, Jack Billings and Jeremy Jenkinson also scored for the Whalers.