– Tewksbury went 2-0 over the weekend with a pair of solid wins. The Redmen beat North Andover 3-0 with goals from Matthew Cooke, Tyler Bourgea and Jeremy Insogna and Ben O’Keefe had his fifth shutout in net. On Sunday, they beat Burlington 3-1 in the first round of the Burns tournament behind a pair of goals from Conor Cremin and one from Cooke.
– Boston Latin held on for a 2-1 win over Newton South. Patrick Harnan broke the scoreless tie in the second period and Richard Bova had the game winner.
– Whitman-Hanson defeated Plymouth North 7-1. Billy Morgan and Matt Solari led the attack with two goals each, while Zakk Spano and Zach Boss also scored for the Panthers.
– Oliver Ames had a huge 10-4 win over Stoughton/Brockton. Andrew Livingstone, Jack Corey and Shaun Teehan all had two goals for the Tigers. Dan Paul, Jack Perron, Pat DeLoughrey and Matt Lawson also each chipped in a goal.
– Minnechaug continued to roll with a 5-2 win over Hopedale/Milford. David Noel had a five-point night with 3 goals and 2 assists. Dom Fiorentino had a goal and two assists and Drew VanZandt also had a goal and an assist.
– Hopkinton improved to 11-2 on the season with a 4-1 win over Dover-Sherborn/Weston. Declan Durocher had two goals to led the way and Pavit Mehra and Parker Winn also scored for the Hillers.
– North Attleboro snuck by Dartmouth 3-2. Kaden Burns and Mason Briggs scored while senior Mark Ayvazyan had the game winner in the third period.
– Norwood made it seven straight wins with a 4-2 decision of DS/Weston. Conor Lydon, Eddy Carroll, Andrew Gillis and TJ Martin all scored for the surging Mustangs.
– Somerset Berkley stayed undefeated with an 8-1 win over Greater New Bedford. Noah Taylor and Kein Stafford each had two goals and an assist. Davis Sullivan, Jack Rothwell, Luke Gauvin and Carter Silvia also scored.
– Down 3-0, Algonquin stormed back with five goals to post a 5-3 win over Marlboro. Jack Gulachenski had a pair of goals in the comeback, while Owen Cacciatore, Andrew Hodge and Jack Doolan each had one.