– Hingham held off Arlington, 2-1, in a battle of public heavyweights Sunday at Bentley University. A couple of quick second period goals by Connor Lasch and Jack Rakauskas proved to be the difference for the Harbormen. A third period goal by Drew Fecteau brought Arlington to within one.
– BC High rolled over Malden Catholic, 9-1, led by two goals from Jackie Murphy, and a goal and assist each by Owen Welch, David Williams, Matt Cox and Michael McClory.
– Dylan Fitzpatrick scored twice, Andrew Beausang had a goal and assist, and Kyle Donnelly notched three assists in North Andover’s 5-1 win over Medford.
– St. John’s Prep came out on the top end of a 6-3 Catholic Conference win over Catholic Memorial in their Saturday showdown, led by two-goal performances frm Christian Rosa and Jake Vana. Cole Blaeser and Harlan Graber also scored, and Ben McGilvray chipped in with three assists.
– Paul Magalhaes had a goal and assist, including his 100th career point, in Arlington Catholic’s 3-2 win over Chelmsford. Thomas Driscoll and Steve Constantine also had a goal and assist in the Cougars win.
– In Archbishop Williams’ 5-2 win over Bishop Fenwick, Finn Kelly led the way with a pair of goals. Charlie McLaughlin, Patrick Hampton and Dylan Picard each had a goal as well for the Bishops.
– A couple of goals by Sean Gray, and single tallies by Cam Jankowski, Mac McCarthy and Charlie Winship propelled Central Catholic past Shrewsbury, 5-3, in a non-league tussle.
– Luke Gerardi had a hat trick to power St. John’s (S) to take a 4-1 road win over Xaverian. Dom Reidy also had a goal for the Pioneers.
– Falmouth nudged Barnstable, 3-1, in a Cape & Islands battle behind goals by Nate Hopwood, Charlie Bardelis and Ollie Partridge.
– Tommy Balducci and Dan Daley had the goals and Franklin held off Canton, 2-0, handing the Bulldogs their first loss of the season.
– Goals by Nik Previte, Brendan Murnane and Carter Hillson were enough for Andover to slip past Westford Academy, 3-2. Ryan Nelken and Jack Nelken each had a goal for the Ghosts.