* In the Catholic Conference, Dom Walecka had an 18-save shutout as No. 11 Catholic Memorial (1-2-0) tripped up No. 9 St. John’s of Shrewsbury (1-1-0) to split the season series. James Koo, Finn Burke and Aidan Tripp accounted for the Knights’ goals.
* No. 10 Braintree (3-0-1) shut down Milton, 3-0, in Bay State Herget play. Sean Purcell netted his first varsity goal while Matt Duane and Owen Flynn also scored. Dylan Anderson posted the shutout for the Wamps. Milton goalie Jake Pelton amassed 35 saves.
* In the Merrimack Valley Conference, Central Catholic (3-0-1) squeezed past North Andover, 4-3. Sean Gray, Mike Collett, Will Moriarty and Braeden Curran scored the Central goals.
* No. 16 Marshfield (2-1-2) toppled Whitman-Hanson , 5-0, in the Patriot League with Brady Quackenbush pitching the shutout. Tim Kane, Will Doherty, Nick Souretis, Andrew Guilfoyle and Tommy Carroll scored for the Rams.
* Unbeaten No. 6 Hingham (6-0-0) of the Patriot League shut down Bishop Stang 3-0 in a non-league match-up. Paul Forbes, Sean Garrity and Lars Osterberg scored for the Harbormen.
* In the Catholic Central Large, unbeaten No. 8 Archbishop Williams (7-0-3) defeated Lowell Catholic 4-0 on goals by Jackson Sylvester, James O’Toole, Johnny DeMarco and Aidan McDonell.
* Cape Ann League co-leader No. 19 Newburyport (4-0-1) won twice in two days. On Friday, Ryan Archer scored and Jackson Marshall had the shutout against Lynnfield, 1-0. Saturday the Clippers rode Jon Groth’s hat trick past Pentucket, 4-3. Richie Hardy had a goal and an assist to become Pentucket’s all-time leading scorer with 121 points.
* In Cape & Islands action, Max McDonald had a goal and three assists to push No. 20 Falmouth (3-0-0) past Dartmouth, 6-1.