– Sophomore Seamus Condon had a natural hat trick in the third period, and Daniel Zizza also scored as Malden Catholic rallied for a 4-2 win over Falmouth. James Walden and Daren McDonald had goals for Falmouth.
– St. John’s Prep prevailed in a tough non-league battle with Franklin, taking a 4-3 win as Tommy Sarni scored twice, and Ben McGilvray and Jeff Melanson once. Christian Shabbick scored twice for the Panthers, who concluded their regular season at 13-8-0.
– Cullen Dolan had two goals, and CJ Carpentier and Charlie Dean contributed a goal and assist each in North Andover’s 5-2 win over Somerville.
– Two goals each from A.J. Bongiorno, Owen Flanagan and Adam Lizine powered Chelmsford in the Lions’ 7-0 win over Melrose.
– Needham defeated Brookline, 4-1, as Kyle Piersiak, Charlie Montalto, Will O’Donnell (first career) and Noah Dixon each had a goal.
– Noah Czech, Chad Tordone, Aidan Clark and Chase Field each scored as Barnstable won for the first time this season, downing Dennis Yarmouth, 4-1.
– Ricky Rickenbach had a hat trick to lead Central Catholic past Billerica, 6-1, in the MVC/Dual County Large, clinching the league title for the Raiders. Andrew Duval, Adam Godfrey and Sean Gray also had goals.
– Hingham held off Winchester, 4-3, in a tussle. Travis Rugg, Bobby Falvey, Ryan Burns and Danny Carroll each contributed a goal to the cause. Mike Cashell scored twice for Winchester.
– Jack Silva had two goals, including the game-winner in the waning seconds of regulation, to lift Xaverian past Marshfield, 3-2.
– Austin Prep blanked Bishop Fenwick in a CCL Cup contest behind two goals from Jacob Duval and one from Evan Regan.