– Owen Parker had both goals, and Julien Horten was solid between the pipes as Attleboro picked up a 2-1 non-league win over Holliston.
– Marshfield took the Green Cup, edging rival Duxbury, 1-0, Jack Croft had the game’s lone goal, and Brady Quackenbush pitched the shutout in goal for the Rams.
– Xaverian got a pair of goals from Gavin Moynihan in a 5-2 win over Central Catholic in a penalty-filled contest. Jesse Peck, Jackson Morse and Sean Pohl each had a goal as well.
– Two goals from Phil Sarkissian and single tallies by Evan Cormier and Drew Anderson powered Waltham to a 4-1 win over Chelmsford. The Hawks also downed Falmouth Monday 5-1 for their fourth straight win.
– Cam Fahey‘s goal late in the third period allowed Reading to get a 2-2 tie with Pope Francis in a battle of Top 10 teams. Mark Boyle had a shorthanded goal for the Rockets, while senior Josh Iby scored both goals for Pope Francis. The game was an MIAA Endowment Game and the results will not count on each team’s MIAA record.
– Acton-Boxboro took on Falmouth (ME) on Sunday and prevailed by a 3-1 count. Connor Nannene, Bryan Li and Ian Ryan had goals for the Colonials.
– #2 Catholic Memorial decisioned St. John’s Shrewsbury 4-1 in a Catholic Conference Showcase game. Michael Corbett, Connor Fryberger, Tyler Hamilton and Morgan Linehan each had a goal for the Knights.
– Top-ranked St. John’s Prep scored three second period goals to assume control in a 5-1 conquest of Malden Catholic. Ben McGilvray, Jimmy Ayers, Harlan Graber, Aidan Holland and Christian Rosa each had a goal. Sophomore AJ Farese made 16 saves in his first varsity start.
– Finn Kelly, Shamus O’Toole, Matt DeMinico and Sean Murphy all scored in Archbishop Williams’ 4-1 win over Lowell Catholic.
– Down 2-0 entering the third period, Westford Academy stormed back on goals from Jack Nelken, Nate Mucci and Matt Mulhern to stun Central Catholic, 3-2.
– Burlington squeezed past Bridgwater-Raynham, 3-2, thanks to goals from Will Curtin, Nolan Jennings and Alex Robbins.
– Hingham and Braintree skated to a 2-2 deadlock. Ace Concannon and Aiden Brazel staked the Harbormen to a 2-0 lead before the Wamps stormed back with goals from Nick Fasano and Kyle Hutchinson.
– Jack Kurzman scored all three goals, including the winner in overtime, as Framingham slipped past Natick, 3-2. Noah Albright chipped in with two assists for the Flyers.
– Defenseman Nick Simpson scored the deciding goal in overtime as Arlington Catholic took a 3-2 win over Bishop Guertin (NH). Paul Magalhaes had the other two goals for the Cougars.