Looking back at some game highlights from the last few days:
* Cam Fici continued his spectacular season, as his third goal of the game in overtime allowed Belmont to escape with a 5-4 win over Wakefield. Matty Rowan also had two goals for the Marauders, who remain unbeaten.
* Charlie Even had the game-winner in the third period to lift Hingham to a 3-2 non-league win over St. Mary’s. Chase McKenna and Paul Dzarik (first career goal) also scored for the Harbormen.
* Marshfield captured the annual Green Cup, slipping past Duxbury 2-1 on an overtime strike from Nick Souretis, who also assisted on a goal by Will Doherty.
* Catholic Memorial blanked Falmouth, 6-0, sending the Clippers to their first loss on the season. James Koo had a hat trick and Finn Burke two goals for the Knights. Nick D’Olympio also scored.
* Bishop Feehan won the title at the Travis Roy Jr. Beanpot tournament, downing Brookline 3-1 with goals from George Basarick, Jonathan L’Esperance and Thomas Franzosa (empty-netter).
* Two goals apiece from David Strong and Michael Cashell led Winchester to a 5-1 win over Melrose in a Middlesex League cross-over tilt. Ryan DeLucia also had a goal for the Red & Black.
* Pope Francis cruised past Reading, 7-1, led by a hat trick from sophomore Wade Wegryzn. Patrick Fitzgerald, Jake Jarrell, Wyatt Kenyon and Jack Moltenbrey each contributed a goal to the win
* At the Catholic Conference Showcase, goals from Luke O’Sullivan and Aidan McDonnell and solid netminding from Jack Burke propelled BC High to a 2-1 victory over Malden Catholic. Will Fosdick had the lone MC tally.
* Also at the Catholic Conference Showcase, top-ranked St. John’s Prep held on for a 7-5 win over St. John’s Shrewsbury. Christian Rosa (2-1-3) and Camden Umlah (1-2-3) led a balanced scoring attack for the Eagles. Zack Jennings had a hat trick for the Pioneers.
* Early goals from Larry Parece and Jack McEleney were enough for Woburn to slip past Watertown, 2-1.
* Owen Flanagan had both goals to lead Chelmsford to a 2-1 win over Andover in the MVC/Dual County Large, the second of which coming in overtime.
* Xaverian downed Central Catholic, 7-4, in non-league action led by two goals and two assists from Max Lockwood and two goals and an assist from Braden O’Hara. Brady Rickenbach had a pair of goals for the Raiders.
* Jacob Duval had a pair of goals in an Austin Prep 4-2 win over St. Mary’s. Derek Daley and Drew Thibodeau also scored for the Cougars.
* Two goals from Brendan Hirsch, and singletons by Jack Sadowski, Matt Alesse and Brendan Flynn were enough for Arlington to grab a 5-4 decision over Reading.
* Sean Murphy scored twice, and Jackson Sylvester, Barry Page, Casey Kelly and Matt Deminico once each as Archbishop Williams took down King Philip, 6-2.
* Duxbury downed Plymouth South 4-1 thanks to goals from Connor O’Connell, Tyler Walser, Mike Hussey and Wyatt Glass.
* Milton got goals from six different players – Jimmy Fallon, Owen McHugh, Jack Vaughan, Ryan Peterson, Liam Flaherty and Matt Resnick – in a 6-1 win over Norwood.
** Featured Image courtesy of @BEACHSKATES