– Barnstable had a solid win, holding off Archbishop Williams, 3-2, in the first round of the Bridgewater-Raynham Christmas Classic. Owen Jones scored two goals and Chad Tordone had one for the Red Hawks, while Chase Field chipped in with a pair of assists.
– Goals by Eric Lund, Joey Davieau, Jonathan L’Esperance, George Besarick and Tyler Slack rallied Bishop Feehan from an early two-goal deficit to a 5-2 win over Bishop Fenwick at CM’s William Hanson Invitational Tournament.
– First period goals by Liam Capplis and Joe DiMartino were enough for Xaverian to slip past St John’s Shrewsbury, 2-1, at the MHL Cup. Ryan Melanson had 48 saves for the Pioneers.
– Brendan Peck‘s two goals and assist powered Framingham to a 4-1 win over previously unbeaten #7 Marshfield at the MHL Cup. Jack Kurzman and Michael St. Cyr added goals as well.
– Brendan MacNeil had a hat trick and added two assists for good measure as #2 Catholic Memorial downed Notre Dame-West Haven (CT), 7-1. Nick D’Olympio, Michael Birch, Tyler Hamilton and Morgan Linehan also scored for the Knights.
– St. Mary’s blanked Weymouth, 7-0, to advance at the Christie Serino Christmas Classic. Sophomore Joey Calder scored three goals. The Spartans got single tallies from Brady Bullock, Nick Thornton, Maddox Jacobsen and Jack D’Alelio in the win.
– Franklin was impressive in a 7-2 win over Malden Catholic. Anthony Lampasona led a balanced attack with two goals. Also scoring were Dan Daley, Carter Balducci, Jack Wernig, Logan Marchand and Ryan Sicchio.
– Two goals from Jason Flaherty, and one each from Braeden McKenzie, Cody Perriman and Dennis Jardine powered Wachusett Regional to a 5-3 win over Acton-Boxboro at the Battle Road Classic.
– Lincoln-Sudbury got goals from six different guys – Dante Venuto, Frank DeTraglia, Drew Oblak, Liam Mulcahy, Matt Mahoney and Ryan Warzynski – in a 6-0 whitewashing of Waltham.
– Whalen Chin led a balanced attack with two goals as Catholic Memorial won the William Hanson Invitational with a 7-0 win over Bishop Feehan. Other goal scorers for the Knights were James Grady, Connor Fryberger, Brendan MacNeil, Morgan Linehan and Tyler Hamilton.
– Host Falmouth took a 5-2 win over Newton South in the Ray Kenney Classic. Nate Hopwood had two goals. Matt Quinlan, Kody Pokraka and Ollie Partridge also scored for the Clippers.
– Marshfield bested St. John’s (S), 5-3, led by the two-goal performances of Ryland McGlame and Steve Faria. Sammy Holte had the other Rams goal.
– St. Mary’s won the Christie Serino Classic, edging previously unbeaten Franklin, 2-1, in the title game. Brady Bullock and Aidan Fitzpatrick scored for the Spartans, while freshman goaltender Anthony Palmer, who was named the tournament MVP, stopped 27 Panther shots.
– Belmont got a goal from sophomore Adam Bauer in the waning seconds to slip past Burlington, 2-1. Shay Donahue also had a goal for the Marauders. Koby Sloan had the lone goal for the Red Devils.
– Xaverian rolled to the Pat Serio Cup championship, downing Framingham, 7-1. Sophomore Devin Gosciak led the attack with a hat trick. Joe DiMartino scored twice and Gavin Moynihan chipped in with three assists.