– Cam Fici scored twice (including an empty-netter) and assisted on Shay Donahue‘s goal as #11 Belmont took down #3 BC High, 3-1. Donahue also had two assists and goalie Greg Federico was solid in the third period for the Marauders.
– Bolstered by its balanced scoring, Lincoln-Sudbury took down Westford Academy, 6-1. The Warriors got goals from Dante Venuto, Brett Martin, Sean Cullen, Liam Mulcahy (2), and Rocco Cook.
– Malden Catholic blanked St. John’s of Shrewsbury, 2-0, with goals from Conner Sealy and Mikey Bourgeois (ENG) and 31 saves from Brendan Zinck.
– Bobby Conceison picked up his first career win as head coach of Burlington, as the Red Devils knocked off Wilmington, 4-3, behind goals from Koby Sloan, Jackson Powers, Charlie Andriolo and Jonathan Jay.
– Braintree broke its modest two-game losing streak, downing Needham, 4-1. Charlie DiMartino and Drew Coady each registered a goal and assist. Kyle Hutchinson and Robbie Young also had goals for the Wamps.
– Top-ranked Catholic Memorial opened its Catholic Conference season in an impressive way, shutting out Xaverian, 4-0. Michael Birch, Tyler Hamilton, Connor Fryberger and Joe Marchi each had a goal, and Owen Watson stopped 22 shots. CM will face St. John’s Prep on Saturday.
– Hingham got back in the win column with a 4-1 win over Central Catholic, led by a pair of goals from Billy Jacobus. Connor Lasch and Aidan Brazel added goals, and Luke McLellan had a solid game between the pipes.
– St. John’s Prep took care of Andover, 6-0, with goals from six different players – Will Van Sicklin, Jake Vana, Cole Blaeser, Christian Rosa, Caleb White and Harlan Graber.
– Two goals each from Ben Paterson and Dan Daley fueled Franklin’s 6-1 win over North Attleboro. Carter Balducci and Dylan McEvoy had goals as well for the Panthers, and Logan Marchand chipped in with three assists.
– Reading improved to 5-0-0 with a 7-3 win over Winchester in the Middlesex League Liberty Division. Robbie Granara, Evan Pennucci and Laz Giardina each scored twice in the victory.
– St. Mary’s needed overtime to get past pesky Arlington Catholic, 4-3. Senior Brady Bullock‘s second goal of the night was the OT game-winner. Aidan Fitzpatrick and Caleb Racki added goals for the Spartans, now 7-0-1.
– Led by two goals and an assist from A.J. Bongiorno and a goal and two asssists from David Wood, Chelmsford downed Bishop Fenwick, 6-1.