* Mike Izzo scored the go-ahead goal and also assisted Connor Krug’s insurance tally, and North Quincy knocked off King Philip, 3-1, to take home the championship of the Quincy Youth Christmas Tournament. Martin O’Flaherty added the other goal in the title win. The night before, the Red Raiders battled to a 0-0 tie through regulation with rival Quincy before Cormac Flaherty scored in overtime to send North Quincy into the championship round.
* Conor Donovan scored twice, while Ronan Locke and Drew Olivieri added a goal apiece as Swampscott captured the championship of the Lynn Christmas Tournament with a 4-1 victory against Amesbury. … Matty Dearborn scored four goals and Hamilton-Wenham picked up its first win of the season, icing host Lynn, 8-2, in the consolation game.
* Payton Allen scored twice and Dartmouth captured the championship of the Dartmouth Christmas Tournament with a 6-3 victory against Foxboro. Luke Sylvia, Angelo Nicolosi, J.C. Frates and Nick Howarth added goals for the Indians, who also beat Bishop Stang (2-1) in the opening round. Jack Watts, Kirk Leach and Brady Daly scored for Foxboro. … Victorio Consoletti had the goal for Stang in its 1-1 consolation tie with Barrington (R.I.).
* Thomas McGaffigan netted a pair of goals and Cambridge prevailed over Methuen, 4-3, for the championship of the First Responders Cup.
* Martha’s Vineyard captured the championship of the Heuchling & Swift Memorial Classic at the University of New Hampshire, sweeping to victories against York, Maine (5-1), host Oyster River, N.H. (4-2), and then Trumbull, Conn. In the championship game (2-1).
* Newton South reached the championship game of the Ray Kenney Christmas Classic with a 4-2 upset of host Falmouth behind the strong goaltending of Lucas Maregni. Eric Donlan scored twice for the Lions, with Mitch Gordon and Camden Cardamone adding one each. Newton South lost the title game to Wellesley, 2-0.
* Hopkinton rolled past Hudson, 6-1, in the opening round of the Daily News Cup behind two goals and two assists from Sean Walsh. Kyle Rogers also scored twice for the Hillers, while Pavit Mehra and Andrew Gilbert (two assists) also scored.
* Ryan Solari (three assists) and Gavin Sampson netted their first varsity goals, Peter Bond got his first varsity win in goal and Silver Lake took the consolation game of the Cashman Tournament, topping Abington, 6-2. Bobby Guilford scored twice for the Lakers, who also got a goal and assist each from Nick Solari and Kevin Cardarelli.
* Bedford cruised to a 6-1 victory against Dual County/Merrimack Valley 3 rival Wayland as James Demeo scored twice and had three assists.
* Kurtis Weber’s hat trick led unbeaten St. John Paul II to a 6-0 victory against Sacred Heart. Gunnar Stevens notched his second shutout for the Lions, who also got goals from Ben Baxter, Anthony Pucillo and Michael Kornek. … The Lions also cruised to an 11-0 victory against O’Bryant as Mark Rogers, Joseph Manning and Avery Richardson had a pair of goals apiece. Sam Delman, Ben Baxter, Anthony Pucillo, Jamie Erikson and Zach Baxter added goals.
* Brayden Webster scored the winning goal to lift Greater New Bedford to a 2-1 victory against Old Rochester/Fairhaven. Mason Dupre had the other goal for the Bears.
* Dennis-Yarmouth blanked St. Joseph Prep, 2-0, behind Mason Sheehan’s shutout and two goals from Tommy Julian.
* Ethan LaForce scored twice, Karson Dias and Peter Moniz had one each and Diman tied Tri-County, 4-4 in the Mayflower. Jake Morgan, Cam King, Brody Dalzell and A.J. Fusco each scored for the Cougars.
* Wyatt Archibald’s hat trick sparked Mashpee/Monomoy to a 6-0 victory against Cardinal Spellman. Lucas Garneau, Max Abboud and Jack Vinitsky rounded out the scoring for the Monarchs. Jack Stone added three assists, with Garneau and Vinitsky chipping in two apiece.