* Thomas Deguire scored 21 seconds into the game to set the tone, as Northbridge earned a quality 5-1 win over Longmeadow. Nick Locurto recorded a hat trick and Liam Gill also found the back of the net for the Rams. Chris Wells was stellar in net for Northbridge, recording 37 saves for a Rams’ team that won its 17th straight game..
* Wachusett captured the Spartan Cup thanks to a 3-1 win over Bishop Stang Saturday evening. Ryan Gardula scored twice for the Mountaineers while Kevin Skagerlind added a pair of assists.
* Algonquin Regional is playing its best hockey of the season, winning their fourth consecutive game on Saturday, 8-1 over West Springfield. The Tomahawks edged Westboro earlier in the week. Johnny Jordan led Algonquin with a goal and two assists in the win over the Terriers.
* Fitchburg/Monty Tech qualified for the tournament on Saturday thanks to its 1-0 win over Littleton. Ryan Johnson’s first period power play goal was the difference for the Red Raiders.
* Assabet upset Hopedale on Saturday, 6-5. Aidan Young powered the Aztec attack with a hat trick. Brady Butler scored twice for Hopedale. Earlier in the week, Hopedale edged Grafton, 3-2, behind Hunter Dunn’s hat trick.
* Worcester split two games this past week, falling to Northbridge, 3-1, before picking up a 7-3 win over Assabet. Daniel Sheeran scored twice for the Wildcats in the win over Assabet.
* Auburn and North Middlesex skated to a 2-2 draw on Saturday. Caleb Amidon and Jimmy O’Keefe scored for the Patriots while Dillon Winkelmann and Shawn Bradway scored for the Rockets.
* Grafton slipped past Minnechaug on Saturday. Matt Gilliatt, Ryanne Chibani and Deron Breen lit the lamp for the Indians.
* Nashoba Regional pushed their unbeaten streak to nine games on Wednesday when they skated to a 2-2 tie with Marlboro. Will Mair and Ryan Maki scored for the Chieftains while Mark Evengelous and Kyle Caisse scored for the Panthers.
* Hudson split a pair of games on the week, beating Auburn, 5-1, before losing to Marlboro, 4-1. Colin Dannenfels scored twice in the win over the Rockets on Wednesday.
* East Longmeadow won two of their three games this past week, beating West Springfield and St. Peter-Marian while falling to Westfield. In the win over the Guardians, Michael Moynihan and Nicolas Saracino both recorded hat tricks.
* Noah Jubb scored twice to lead Southwick to a 4-3 win over Drury on Saturday
* James Greene, Francis Henderson, and Christopher Buffone all scored for Belchertown in their 3-1 win over Mount Everett.
* Wahconah pushed their winning streak to five by downing Easthampton, 4-0 on Saturday. Ryan Lapierre paced the Warriors with a pair of markers.
* Greenfield also extended their winning streak after they slipped past Amherst-Pelham on Saturday, 1-0. The Green Wave have now won nine in a row. Kyle Barnes scored the lone goal of the contest against the Hurricanes. Riley Drew stopped all 19 shots she faced.
* Brandon Gomes scored twice to lead Ludlow to a 4-2 win over Chicopee on Saturday.
* In Thursday action, Longmeadow beat Agawam, 9-1, while Westfield beat East Longmeadow, 3-1, behind goals by Michael Antonellis, Daniel Bennett, and Nicholas Mee.