– In a battle between the #2 and #3 ranked teams in the latest HNIB News Mass. Division II poll, #3 Lincoln-Sudbury came away with the statement win, getting two goals from junior defenseman Ryan Dale, including the empty-netter to seal matters, to take a 3-1 win over #2 Tewksbury. Lucas Morgan also had a goal for the Warriors. Brett Morris had the lone tally for Tewksbury.
– Matt Treiber scored a pair of goals to power Medfield to a 3-1 win over Pembroke. John MacLean also scored for Medfield.
– Chris Page figured in on all three goals, scoring twice and assisted on the other, as Winthrop took down Danvers, 3-1, in the Northeastern Conference. Kevin Hodgkins had the lone goal for Danvers.
– North Reading got back on the winning track, defeating Lynnfield, 4-1. The Hornets overcame a 1-0 deficit and got goals from Jared Potter, Jake Laroche and Tommy Day and Nick Day.
– Mike Castro registered the hat trick to power Masconomet to a 6-1 win over Saugus in Cape Ann League play.
– In the Patriot League, North Quincy got a shutout performance in goal from Nolan Greene and a pair of goals from Rob Cameron in a 3-0 win over Scituate.
– Haverhill and Methuen skated to a 2-2 standoff in the MVC/Dual County League. Sean Bellemore and Matt Arena had goals for the Hillies, while Ryan Bradley and Nick Yameen countered for the Rangers.
– Tyler Rogers had a goal and two assists, and Zach Martino and Alex Martino also scored to lead North Andover to a 3-1 non-league win over Medford.
– Marblehead continued its solid play with a 4-0 shutout win over Gloucester. The Headers were powered by goals from Braden Haley, Tim Kalinowski, Matt Koopman and Owen Picareillo. Tom Koopman added three assists to the win.
– Canton’s offense finally busted out, as the Bulldogs cruised to an 8-0 win over Milford. Tony Francescon, Matt Lazaro and Jerry Harding each had a pair of goals. Ben Lodge and Andrew Howlett also had goals for Canton