– Cushing turned the tables on St. Paul’s, skating to a 3-2 road win on the strength of two goals by Mia Langlois and one from Sammy Taber. St. Paul’s had knocked off the Penguins last week in a previous meeting.
– Taft stunned Loomis Chaffee, 2-1, handing the Pelicans their first loss of the season. Jenna Guglielmi was spectacular in goal with 51 saves, while Erin Lonergan and Chloe Agopian had goals.
– Two goals from Avery McInerny and Hannah McLeod were the driving force in St. Mark’s 5-4 victory over Middlesex.
– Deerfield played in first game in just over a month and were able to edge Choate 3-2. The Big Green got goals from Bliss Vernon, Emma Gurnell and Sage Pierkarski.
– Exeter spread the offense around in a 6-2 win over Holderness. Caitlin Burke, Jessica Chin, Elle Perry, Caroline Shu, Jocelyn Orr and Lucy Meyer-Braun each had a goal in the win.
– Williston cooled off Dexter Southfield 4-1 behind goals from Jules Constantinople, Emily Hamann, Monique Lyons and Nora Curtis.
– Two-goal performances from Megan Woodworth and Mia Montanari fueled Kent’s 7-1 win over Pomfret.
– Groton started fast, scoring four first period goals en route to a 5-0 win over Berwick. Tina Scalese notched a pair of goals and also assisted on two others for the Zebras. Veronika Hadamovsky had the shutout in goal.
– In a battle of Wildcats, Vermont Academy got the better of Lakes Region rival Kimball Union, taking a 4-2 win as Riley Walsh and Liv Brooks each scored a pair of goals, and Maika Paquin made 37 saves.