– Tabor knocked Phillips Andover from the unbeaten ranks, taking an exciting 4-3 overtime win Wednesday. Sydney Aitkenhead was the hero for the Seawolves, scoring the game-winner with 3:11 left in extra time. Kayla McGaffgan, Peyton Wolfe and Julianna Goffredo also picked up goals for Tabor, while LuLu Rourke netted a pair for the Big Blue.
– Cushing picked up a big win over New Hampton, 3-1. Lily Brazis had a pair of goals for the Penguins. Mia Langlois had a first period marker and with an assist on Brazis’ second goal reached the 100-career plateau.
– #2 Williston had itself a battle but had enough to get past stubborn Taft. Emily Crovo and Monique Lyons were the goal scorers for the Wildcats.
– Solid first period goaltending from Avery Vallente, and a pair of goals from Grace Long powered Pomfret to a 2-1 win over Westminster.
– St. Mark’s pulled away late for a 5-2 victory over Worcester Academy. Molly Lefebvre had two goals, with Hadley Gibbons Avery McInerney and Hannah Macleod each scoring once.
– Karenna Beckstein fired home a pair of goals, and Maddie Cronan, Dani Shyjan and Maya Gite each had one in Groton’s 5-2 win over Middlesex in ISL play.
– Nina Herceg had a goal and assist in Greenwich Academy’s 6-1 win over Greenwich Country Day School.
– Rivers blanked Berwick, 3-0 behind two goals from Kayla Castellucci and one from Stella Mullen. Eve Stone pitched the shutout between the pipes.
– Lauryn Broecker had both goals for Deerfield in its 2-2 standoff with Winchendon.
– Kate Flynn notched a pair of shorthanded goals and Grace Lynch added one as Dexter Southfield took care of Exeter, 3-0.
– Vermont Academy downed Proctor, 4-1. VA got goals from Liv Brooks, Mazi Mazancova, Julia Small and Julia Mesplede.