Here’s a look at some highlights from some recent Girls Prep games that have been played in the region:
* St. Paul’s grabbed a pair of 5-1 wins over New Hampton in Lakes Region play. Five different skaters – Charlotte Wensley, Camryn Bell, Lilly Truchon, Bree Ricker and Tessa Demain – each had a goal in Saturday’s win, while on Friday, two goals apiece from Kristina Allard and Jade Arnone led the attack.
* Lucie Turcotte scored twice, and Mo McBride, Delaney Williams, Abby Flanagan and Gretchen Dann one each in Kimball Union’s 6-2 win over Proctor.
* Nobles blanked Thayer, 7-0, led by two-goal performances from Katie Pyne and Emmy O’Leary.
* Williston took down Governors Academy, 7-2. Maeve Reynolds led a balanced scoring attack with two goals. Also scoring for the Wildcats were Ava Hunter, Caroline Aufiero, Cora Webber, Jules Constantinople and Monique Lyons.
* In Worcester Academy’s 6-0 win over Pingree – the Hilltoppers got goals from Lauren Potvin, Ciara Dauer, Shannon Burke, Jia Arnand, Hazel Hughes and Maribeth Fitzgerald and shutout goaltending from Mary Honan.
* Kimball Union won two games in a weekend series with New Hampton. Audrey Donahue, Kate French, Lucie Turcotte and Ainsley Lonczak each scored in a 4-2 win for the Wildcats, who also notched a 2-0 win behind shutout goaltending from Shannon Moran and goals from Mo McBride and Turcotte.
* New Hampton did pick up a 4-1 win over Proctor. Jansen Lucas, Ava Golash, Julia Pellerin and Emma Robertson each had a goal for the Huskies, and Avery Callison was solid in goal.
* Two goals apiece from Claire Murphy and Camryn Bell led St. Paul’s to a 6-1 win over Holderness. Kristina Allard and Lauren Legler added goals as well for SPS.