* The top two teams in Division 1 and Division 2 faced off Wednesday, with D1 #1 Tabor defeating D2 #1 Brooks, 7-3. The Seawolves blew the game open with five third period goals after leading just 2-1 entering the final stanza. Skyler Irving finished with three goals, while Abby Newhook, Cindy Giandomenico, Maeve Kelleher and Annie Berry each had a goal. Caroline O’Keefe had two goals for Brooks and Caroline Kukas made 54 saves.
* D1 #6 Loomis Chaffee pinned a shutout on D1 #4 Kent, 2-0, thanks to goals from Anna Hurd and Cally Dixon. Elinor Keehn registered 24 saves for the shutout.
* D1 #3 St. Paul’s slipped past D1 #9 BB&N 2-1 with goals from Natalie Tulchinsky and Grace Martin.
* Gunnery got a goal from Savannah Popick with one second left in regulation to give the Highlanders a 1-0 win over Vermont Academy. Katie Broccoli had a solid game in goal for Gunnery.
* D1 #5 Williston blanked Berkshire 3-0 with goals from Emily Zambarano, Claudia Capone and Brynn Saarela.
* Mary Edmonds fired home three goals to power Deerfield to a 6-1 win over Northfield Mt. Hermon. Erin Howe, Caroline Skillman and Ali Fujiyoshi each had a goal as well.
* Taft downed Pomfret, 4-1. Goals came from Kristina Cornelio, Olivia King, Piper Desorcie and Morgan Trimper.
* Hannah Littlewood had two goals, and Jenna Brooks and Robin Potter each had one as Exeter defeated Worcester Academy, 4-0.
* Thayer doubled up Milton Academy in the ISL, 6-3. Claire Weber had a hat trick and Madison McCafferty added two goals.