* Rivers and Tilton had a back-and-forth battle, with the Red Wings emerging victorious in a 4-3 win. Kaitlin Shaughnessy scored all four Rivers goals, including the game-winner with 47 seconds left in regulation. Cassandra Nevers had all three Tilton goals.
* Brooks held on to the #1 spot in the D2 rankings, beating #8 Thayer, 4-2. Caroline O’Keefe scored three goals for the Bishops, while Mia LaPlante had one.
* An overtime goal by freshman Kaylen Taddia gave Winchendon a key 3-2 win over Deerfield.
* Pingree used a pair of goals from Katelyn Clarke and shutout goaltending by Callie McLaughlin to blank Portsmouth Abbey, 2-0.
* Jessica Schryver scored two goals, and Chloe Behringer and Anna Hurd added one apiece as Loomis Chaffee downed Gunnery for its fifth straight win.
* D1 #2 Williston was taken to overtime by Taft, but the Wildcats prevailed on a Kate Holmes goal in extra time by a 3-2 score. Bryn Saarela and Maura Holden also scored. Ally Trimper had both goals for Taft.
* Groton edged Middlesex, 3-2, in overtime on a winner from Karenna Beckstein.
* D1 #1 Tabor survived a long trip to Andover and came away with a 3-1 win. Seawolves goals came from Julia Shaunessy, Abby Newhook and Annie Berry.
* Rachel Shu and Kathryn Kester each had a goal as Phillips Exeter slipped past Dexter Southfield, 2-0.
* Westminster defeated Pomfret, 3-0, with goals from Jill Parsons, Jenny Guider and Megan Rittenhouse.