– #1 Kent survived another low-scoring game, getting third period goals from Kiyono Cox and Kenzie Ebel to squeak past #8 Choate, 2-1.
– Proctor picked up a 2-o win over stubborn North Yarmouth Academy. Haley Parker and Alexis Fagan scored goals for the Hornets, while Lexi Tilton got the shutout in goal.
– #2 Williston kept pace with a key 2-1 win over #7 Westminster, the second time this season the Wildcats have beaten the Martlets. Lizzie Sheline‘s breakaway goal proved to be the difference. Meg Rickard also scored for Williston, while Catherine Crawley countered for Westminster. Morgan Fisher had 11 saves for Williston, while Westminster’s Leah Klassen stopped 27 shots.
– Izzy Stoddard had a pair of goals to lead #6 St. Paul’s to a 4-1 win over Northfield Mt. Hermon. Bridget Carey and Char Mawer also scored, and Finley Frechette chipped in with a pair of assists.
– Pomfret forward Makenna Newkirk scored all three of her team’s goals as the #5 Griffins took down Deerfield, 3-1.
– Kimball Union got goals from Isabel Hill, Mia Brown and Colleen Donoghue in a 3-0 shutout win over Holderness.
– #5 Loomis Chaffee defeated Taft, 3-1, thanks to goals from Sierra Semel, Claire Foran and Emma Flynn.
– Berkshire cruised to a 6-1 win over Gunnery as Erin Dillon scored a pair of goals. Renee Dreher, Alli Sugar, Kenzie Lancaster and Maddie Beitler each had one goal for the Bears.