* Brothers Colin and Aidan Campbell each had a pair of goals and Watertown qualified for the postseason with an 8-4 victory against Peabody. Keith Ricci and Raffi Lachinian also scored twice apiece for the Raiders.
* Johnny Mahoney and J.C. Fettuccia netted their first varsity goals and Norwell wrapped up the South Shore League championship with a 9-2 victory against East Bridgewater.
* Joe McCarthy scored twice, Mikey Pineau and Dave McArthur added one each and Abington skated to a 4-4 tie with Middleboro.
* Ronan Kelly scored the tiebreaking goal in the third period and North Quincy notched its first win against Duxbury since 2009, a 3-1 triumph in the Patriot League. James Hooley added the clinching empty-netter for the Red Raiders. … The Red Raiders followed up with a 7-2 victory against Plymouth South. Cormac Flaherty scored twice, Vinny O’Leary notched his first varsity goal, and Ronan Kelly, James Rogers, Mike Izzo and Johnny Lynch also scored.
* Eric Donlan and Tim Dobies had a pair of goals each in Newton South’s 4-1 victory against Lowell in an MVC/Dual County 3 battle.
* Luc Denney scored twice in Cambridge’s 4-4 tie with Methuen.
* Grady Sullivan had the shutout and Silver Lake got goals from Nick Solari, Nate Johnson, Caden Delnickas and Cam Cavicchi to beat Quincy, 4-0, in the Patriot League.
* Zach Lee had a goal and assist to back Matt Rowe’s shutout goaltending in Hanover’s 2-0 victory against Scituate. Ethan Davis had the other goal for the Indians.
* Nick Fish (hat trick, assist) and Dom Boccelli (two goals, assist) accounted for the scoring in Ashland’s 5-2 victory against Bellingham in the Tri-Valley League. Roger Belanger and Shane Hamel had the goals in the loss for the Blackhawks. … Bellingham also beat St. Joseph Prep, 5-2, on a hat trick from Matt Pelletier.
* Nico Quatromoni’s 19 saves backed Holliston’s 6-0 victory against Norton. Sam Farrell led the scoring for the Panthers with a pair of goals, followed by Connor Heffernan, Cooper DeCristofaro, Christian Schneeloch and Hunter McElhinney with one each.
* Freshman Connor Paquette notched back-to-back shutouts as South Shore beat Cardinal Spellman, 2-0, and played to a 0-0 tie with Diman.
* J.C. Frates had two goals and an assist, Payton Allen also scored twice and Dartmouth rolled past Durfee, 8-0, in a Southeast Conference game. Evan Moniz and J.T. Charrier added a goal and two assists each for the Indians, with Damien Medeiros and Josh Nelson also scoring.
* Blue Hills split a season series with Tri-County in the Mayflower. The Warriors blanked the Cougars, 6-0, in a regularly scheduled game after falling, 6-3, in the completion of a game suspended from earlier this season. Jake Curley (five goals, two assists), Chris Sarno (six assists) and Brendan Spinale (goal, two assists) had big days on the scoresheet in the two games combined.
* Gerry Visconti scored for Revere/Malden/Matignon in its 1-1 tie with Somerville in the Greater Boston League.
* Dennis-Yarmouth and Mashpee/Monomoy battled to a 3-3 tie in the Cape & Islands Lighthouse, with D-Y winning it on Matt Walsh’s overtime tally. Zaq Quenneville scored twice and Tommy Julian once in regulation.
* Hunter Meader had two goals and an assist as Martha’s Vineyard clinched a tournament berth with its 6-0 victory against Cardinal Spellman. Jackie Pizzano added a goal and assist for the Vineyarders, Nick BenDavid got his first varsity goal, and Jake Scott and Liam Marek also scored.
* Joey Salamone had two goals and an assist, Jake Higgins added a goal and three assists, and Rockland skated past Coyle & Cassidy, 6-2. Nick Blonde and Sean Geary added a goal and assist each for the Bulldogs, who got 24 saves from Thomas McSweeney.
* Brayden Webster’s hat trick propelled Greater New Bedford to a 7-4 victory against Upper Cape. Matt Medeiros added a pair of goals for the Bears, who got single tallies from Matt LeBoeuf and Kolby Tripanier. … GNB also dropped a 2-0 game to Apponequet despite 35 saves from Austin Shorrock.
* Bedford slipped past Swampscott, 5-2, behind goals from Cam Fallon, Adam Driscoll, Anthony Incerto, Sean Doucet and Michael Giles.
* Goals from John Brennan, Mike Whalen and Stephen D’Ercole gave Norton a 3-2 victory against Tri-County.
* Devon Crandall’s hat trick and assist helped Greater Lowell/Nashoba Tech outlast Gardner, 7-4. Dylan Stoia added two goals, James Dixon chipped in a goal and assist, and Gabe Nieto also scored. Darien Ackerman made 20 saves.
* Ben Baxter, Zak Baxter, Sean Roycroft, Joey Manning and Michael Kornek all scored in John Paul II’s 6-0 victory against Stoughton/Brockton.
* Keegan O’Shea and Colby Guyer had a goal and two assists each to lead Hamilton-Wenham past O’Bryant, 5-1. James Horgan (assist), Raffi Santomenna and Jack Stewart rounded out the scoring for the Generals.