* Conor Donovan notched his 100th career point as part of a huge game for Swampscott in its 11-4 victory against Lynn. Donovan finished with a hat trick and three assists for the Big Blue. Drew Olivieri, who passed 100 career points earlier in the season, added two goals and two assists in the win. Ronan Locke (two assists), Liam Locke (assist), Thomas Callahan (assist), Tyler Seller and Zack Pierce rounded out the scoring.
* Angelo Nicolosi and Payton Allen scored twice each and Dartmouth rolled past a shorthanded Somerset Berkley squad, 8-0. Nicolosi added two assists and Allen one for the Indians, who also got goals from J.C. Frates, Pual Duarte, Reid Martin and Evan Moniz.
* Thomas Kelley earned a shutout in his first varsity start, and North Quincy blanked Silver Lake, 3-0, in the Patriot League. Ronan Kelly scored twice to lead the Red Raiders.
* Ben Baxter netted a hat trick, including the winning goal in the pilot overtime period after John Paul II skated to a 3-3 tie with St. Joseph Prep. Joey Manning added the other goal for the Lions. Liam Brown’s goal tied it for the Phoenix with 21.6 seconds left.
* Blue Hills beat St. Joseph Prep, 5-3, as Jake Curley and Chris Sarno had two goals and two assists each. Joe Picard had a goal and assist for the Warriors.
* Cole Berglund, Griffin Vetrano, Matt Ward, Harry Reed and Colby Baker each scored for Norwell in its 5-2 victory against Rockland in the South Shore League.
* Colin Pickett and Brendan DeMarco scored, and Jake Vieira made 18 saves for Lowell in its 2-1 victory against Dracut/Tyngsboro.
* Kyle Rogers netted a hat trick and Hopkinton rattled off five first-period goals and never looked back in its 6-3 victory against Medfield in the Tri-Valley League. Tommy Hamblet added a goal and four assists for the Hillers, who improved to 12-0-0. Sean Walsh added a goal and three assists, and Andrew Gilbert a goal.
* Jeremy Cross had a goal and assist in Norton’s 4-1 victory against Bellingham in the Tri-Valley League. Connor Cohen, Max Sherman and Mike Whalen also scored for the Lancers.
* Bourne got two goals each from Tyler Evans (two assists), Connor McGuire (assist) and Alex Duval and took down Greater New Bedford, 8-4, in the South Coast Conference. Morgan Hopwood and Andrew Ariagno rounded out the scoring for the Canalmen.
* Andrew Guelli’s hat trick pushed Rockport past Minuteman, 6-3, in the Commonwealth Athletic.
* Shawsheen rode goals from Ryan Nusablan , Nate Silva, D.J. Williams and Chance Fitzgerald to a 4-2 victory against Methuen.
* Third-period goals from James Marini and Corey Rufo led Revere/Malden/Matignon past Northeast, 2-1.
* Bedford blanked Hamilton-Wenham, 3-0, as Bobby Marcus had a goal and assist for the Buccaneers. Brendan Vaughn and Jack Venuti had the other goals in the win, with James Demeo adding two assists.