* Nick Blonde had a pair of goals 50 seconds apart in the third period and Rockland rallied past South Shore foe Middleboro, 3-2. Blonde also added an assist, and Jake Higgins had a goal and assist for the Bulldogs. Thomas McSweeney made 20 saves.
* Mikey Pineau scored the game-winner and Abington also rallied for a 4-3 victory against East Bridgewater. John Polito scored twice for the Green Wave, while Joe McCarthy had a goal and assist. Dave McArthur and Colin McDonald also had two assists each in the win.
* Connor Therrien, J.T. Cerrutti and Matty Ward scored for Norwell in its 3-2 victory against Cohasset/Hull.
* Sean Walsh scored a pair of shorthanded goals and assisted on a shorthanded tally from Kyle Rogers as Hopkinton edged past Holliston, 4-2, in the Tri-Valley League and qualified for the postseason. Tommy Hamblet added a power play goal for the Hillers.
* Shane Hamel’s goal with 1:23 left capped Bellingham’s rally for a 5-3 victory against Dover-Sherborn/Weston. Brad Swain scored twice for the Blackhawks, with Brennan McCann and Brady Pelletier adding the other goals.
* Aiden Chitkara scored twice, the last coming with 17.2 seconds left and Wayland picked up its first win of the season, 5-4 vs. Dracut/Tyngsboro. Miller Clarke scored twice and Joe Tardif had a goal and four assists for the Warriors, who gave freshman goalie Jamie Nolan and coach E.J. Nicholas their first varsity victories. A.J. Ciszek scored twice, Pat Crowley had a goal and three assists, and Brian Workman also scored for D/T. … Crowley also had two goals and an assist, and Ciszek also scored twice for Dracut/Tyngsboro in its 5-5 tie with Haverhill, which D/T won in overtime on Workman’s second goal. Workman added two assists, Tommy Workman three assists, and Caulin Martel had 33 saves.
* Eric Donlan scored twice and Newton South rolled to an 8-1 victory against Wayland.
* Nate Delprete had a goal and two assists, and Hanover took down Division 1 Falmouth, 4-1. Ryan Larvey chipped in a goal and assist for the Indians, Bryan Taylor also scored and Matt Rowe played a strong game in goal.
* James Demeo had two goals and an assist and Bedford shut down Watertown, 3-0. Bobby Marcus added a goal and assist for the Buccaneers.
* Colin Lyons posted the shutout and Mike Whalen scored twice to lead Norton past Tri-County, 5-0. Joe Fasolino, Stephen D‘Ercole and Jeremy Cross added goals for the Lancers. … Norton also skated past Revere/Malden/Matignon, 5-2, behind a goal and two assists from Tim Saunders. Cross, Max Sherman, Palash Raina and Fasolino each scored in the win.
* Ben Billings and Hudson Perry each had a goal in Nantucket’s 2-1 victory against Sandwich in the Cape & Islands Lighthouse.
* Jack Hanscom scored his first varsity goal in Dennis-Yarmouth’s 5-1 victory against Mashpee/Monomoy. Tyler McFarland, Tommy Julian, Caleb Tolley and Will Vincent added goals for the Dolphins. Lucas Tambolleo scored for the Monarchs.
* Joe Mercuri, Brendan Spinale, Chris Sarno and Tristan McDonough each scored for Blue Hills in its 4-2 victory against South Shore in the Mayflower.
* Will Hanly’s 20 saves helped Upper Cape blank Sacred Heart, 2-0. Kevin Flynn had a goal and also assisted Colin Souza’s goal for the Rams.
* Johnny Andrew scored for Rockport in its 1-1 tie with Northeast in the Commonwealth Athletic Conference.
* Kirk Leach’s hat trick sparked Foxboro’s 9-0 victory against Stoughton/Brockton. Ronnie MacLellan and Ryan Jacobs had a pair of goals apiece for the Warriors.
* Austin Blais scored twice to lead Attleboro past Cardinal Spellman, 6-1. Aidan Dryjowicz had a goal and two assists for the Bombardiers, with Jaydin Rossi, Sam Flynn and Jake Ward also scoring.
* Dartmouth’s offense took off in a pair of wins. J.C. Frates and Sam Canniff had two goals and two assists in a 9-2 victory against Coyle & Cassidy. Nick Howarth had a goal and two assists for the Indians, who also got goals from Reid Martin, Luke Sylvia, Kyle Charbonneau and Cullen Larrabee. Damien Medeiros added three assists. … Earlier in the week Dartmouth blanked Durfee, 11-0, with Jared Sousa, J.T. Charrier, Paul Duarte, John Gamache and Nathan Coppellotti all scoring their first varsity goals.
* Griffin Bruhm and Drew Oliveri scored twice each to push Swampscott past Saugus, 5-1, in the Northeastern Conference. Conor Donovan also scored for the Big Blue.
* Austin Shorrock made 31 saves and Greater New Bedford blanked Dighton-Rehoboth/Seekonk, 3-0, in the South Coast Conference behind goals from Jacob Belli, Matt Medeiros and Max Legue.