* Jonathan Pacheco scored five goals and Somerset Berkley gave coach Kevin Snyder his 200th career victory by edging Wareham/Carver, 7-6, in a South Coast Conference thriller.
* Kevin Flynn set the Upper Cape career scoring mark (146 points) in the Rams’ 3-0 victory against Sacred Heart in the Mayflower.
* Marcus Bouzan scored both goals in South Shore’s 2-1 victory against Blue Hills.
* Jack Gammons scored twice and Nantucket won the inaugural Cape & Islands Lighthouse championship with a 4-3 victory against Martha’s Vineyard. Jack Billings and Cole Evens had the other goals for the Whalers. … Nantucket also blanked Dennis-Yarmouth, 3-0, getting a shutout from James Culkins. Hudson Perry, Marsh Hickman and Jeffrey Duame had the goals.
* Hopkinton handed Norwood its second loss of the season and scored the season sweep with a 5-2 victory. Cam Jerrett, Kyle Rogers and Pavit Mehra had a goal and assist each for the Hillers, while Drew Saporoschetz notched his first goal of the season. Tommy Hamblet added two assists.
* Hunter McElhinney’s two goals and Nico Quatromoni’s 28 saves led Holliston past Ashland, 4-0. Connor Heffernan and Brendan Geary also scored for the Panthers.
* Newton South also swept its season series with Bedford, 4-2, as Tim Dobies had two goals and an assist for the Lions, with Michael DeFranco and Eli Deener-Chodriker adding a goal each.
* Owen Goulette’s hat trick was the difference for Lowell in its 4-1 victory against Haverhill. Brendan DeMarco also scored and Jake Vieira made 24 saves for the Red Raiders.
* Hanover clinched the Patriot League Fisher Division, 8-1, as Manning Morris had a hat trick and two assists, and Ethan Davis added two goals and two assists. Quinn Brown and Drew Murphy chipped in a goal and assist each, Christian Sacco also scored, and Matt Halpin had four assists.
* North Quincy edged Quincy, 3-1, behind goals from James Hooley, Michael Steele and Ronan Kelly.
* Nick Obourn scored his first two varsity goals in Norwell’s 5-2 victory against Cohasset/Hull in the South Shore League. Matt Ward, Harry Reed and Sam Fettuccia added goals for the Clippers.
* Rockland extended its school record to 12 straight tournament berths, clinching second place in the SSL with a 5-2 victory against Middleboro. Nick Blonde had two goals and an assist, Joey Salamone two goals, and Logan Murphy a goal and assist for the Bulldogs. Thomas McSweeney made 20 saves.
* St. John Paul II skated past Plymouth South, 5-2, getting goals from Michael Kornek, Ben Baxter, Jack Homa, Charlie Baroni and Avery Richardson.
* Tristan Doiran netted his first two varsity goals as Greater Lowell/Nashoba Tech beat East Boston, 12-0. Dan Haluska also scored twice on Senior Night while classmates Jonathan Wright, Aaron Marinelli and Dylan Stoia also scored.
* Essex Tech’s David Egan and Hamilton-Wenham’s Colby Guyer scored the goals in their teams’ 1-1 tie.
* Goals from Angelo Nicolosi and Sam Canniff rallied Dartmouth past Bourne, 2-1. … Dartmouth also rolled past Burrillville (R.I.), 8-1, behind J.C. Frates’ hat trick and assist. Nick Howarth scored twice, Payton Allen added a goal and two assists, and Kyle Charbonneau a goal and assist.
* Jayden Rossi scored twice in Attleboro’s 4-0 victory against Stoughton/Brockton. Owen Dryjowicz added a goal and assist, and Zach Pierce had the other goal for the Bombardiers.
(Kevin Flynn photo courtesy of @BEACHSKATES)