* Hanover made a statement in the Patriot League and the rest of Division 3 with a 3-0 victory over previously unbeaten Plymouth North. Ethan Davis, Christian Sacco and Manning Morris scored for the Indians. … Hanover also crunched Bourne, 11-0, as Quinn Brown notched a hat trick for the first varsity goals of his career. Robbie Hanna also scored twice.
* James Demeo scored twice and Bedford took down Marblehead, 3-1. Anthony Incerto added an empty-net goal for the Buccaneers.
* Mason Sheehan made 17 saves and Cam Cavatorta scored his first varsity goal to lead Dennis-Yarmouth past Nauset, 4-1, in the annual Codfish Cup. Will Vincent had two goals and an assist for the Dolphins, with Tommy Julian adding a goal.
* Thomas McGaffigan became Cambridge’s all-time leading scorer with 108 points during the Falcons’ 12-2 win over Saugus. Jason Sieniewicz made 15 saves in his first varsity game as Cambridge qualified for the postseason. … McGaffigan posted his 100th career point in a 1-1 tie with Methuen, and also had two goals and four assists to spark a 7-2 win against Wayland.
* Anthony Venezia, Jack Dickey, Colin Campbell, Nathan Andre and Nick DiPace each scored in Watertown’s 5-2 victory against Somerville.
* Brendan Butler, Zach Maffeo and Eamonn Finn each had a goal and assist for Latin Academy in its 3-1 victory against Dracut/Tyngsboro.
* Brendan DeMarco scored the winning goal in the final minute and Lowell rallied to stun Chelmsford, 4-3. Shawn Spring had tied it with 1:35 to go for the Red Raiders.
* Sean Murphy’s goal and two assists led six different scorers in Shawsheen’s 6-2 victory against Northeast in the Commonwealth Athletic. Tom Sampson, D.J. Williams and Brady Darcey had a goal and assist each for the Rams, Anthony Papa and Brady McFadden also scored, and Nate Silva had three assists.
* John Andrew scored twice and Rockport toppled Greater Lowell/Nashoba Tech, 5-1. Aiden Arnold, Mike Nocella and Andrew Guelli added goals for the Vikings.
* Jared McLaughlin’s 43 saves back Essex Tech in its 1-1 tie with Marlboro. Chris Grout scored for the Hawks.
* Marshall Hickman and Cole Evens had a goal and assist each and Nantucket took down Old Rochester/Fairhaven, 4-1. Gavin Fey and Augee Freeman added goals for the Whalers.
* William Walsh’s shutout backboned Bishop Stang in its 2-0 victory against Nantucket.
* James Hooley and Cormac Flaherty each scored to rally North Quincy to a 2-2 tie with Marshfield.
* Colby Baker, Matt Ward, Harry Reed and Sam Fettucia each scored as Norwell rallied for a 4-4 tie with North Quincy. … Reed also had a hat trick to spark Norwell’s 9-2 victory against East Bridgewater.
* Kieran McHugh and Cohasset/Hull blanked Cardinal Spellman, 3-0. The Skippers got a goal and assist each from Michael Powers and Matt Mahoney, as well as a goal from Jack Fitzpatrick.
* Joe Salamone and Jake Higgins had a pair of goals each as Rockland rallied past Cohasset/Hull, 5-3. Nick Blonde added a goal and three assists for the Bulldogs.
* Mike Masterpolo and Caden Delnickas got their first varsity goals as Silver Lake knocked off East Bridgewater, 5-1. Greg Wolff, Tyler Mason and Jack Olivier added goals for the Lakers. … SL also blanked Plymouth South, 6-0, behind Grady Sullivan’s shutout. Kevin Cardarelli and Dave Armstrong had two goals each, Brett Evans notched his first varsity goal and Bobby Guilford had the other.
* Ronnie MacLellan, Matt Grace, Ryan Jacobs and Brady Daly each scored in Foxboro’s 4-1 victory against Stoughton/Brockton.
* Tim Saunders scored the winning goal and Norton rallied past Blue Hills, 5-4. Jeremy Cross, William McCarthy, Mike Whalen and Patrick Donahue also scored for the Lancers.
* Hunter Meader had a pair of goals and Liam Marek also scored to edge Martha’s Vineyard past Bourne, 3-2.
* Matt Milko netted a hat trick and Ashland took care of St. Peter-Marian, 10-4. … The Clockers also tied Medway, 4-4, with a goal and assist from Brian Gazard.
* Holliston rallied to tie Dedham, 2-2, behind third-period goals from Christian Schneeloch and Robby Saponaro.