* James Demeo became Bedford’s all-time leading scorer with 145 points, leading the Buccaneers past Wayland, 7-3, in the Merrimack Valley/Dual County 3. Demeo finished the night with a hat trick and assist, Jack Venuti added two goals, while Christopher Woo and William Campbell added their first varsity goals.
* Thomas McGaffigan had two goals and two assists, giving him 42 points on the season, and Cambridge doubled up Dracut/Tyngsboro, 4-2. Luc Denney added a goal and two assists, and Chris Gould also scored for the Falcons. Tommy Workman and A.J. Ciszek scored for D/T.
* Brandon Cardelli scored twice and Bishop Stang qualified for the postseason with its 5-1 victory against Dennis-Yarmouth, Justin Gouveia, William Lafrance and Seamus Marshall added goals for the Spartans.
* Dom Boccelli and Nick Fish scored for Ashland in its 2-2 tie with Medfield in the Tri-Valley League.
* Jake Curley had a hat trick and assist, Chris Sarno added two goals and three assists, and Blue Hills cruised past Sacred Heart, 7-2.
* Matt Paling scored twice, Kevin Flynn added a goal and three assists and Upper Cape took down Tri-County, 5-1, in the Mayflower Athletic. Max Bowman added his first varsity goal and Seth Tomasik also scored for the Rams. Justin O’Malley notched the lone goal for T-C.
* Nick Lennon, David Egan and Jonathan Daley each scored, and Jared McLaughlin netted the shutout as Essex Tech blanked Greater Lowell/Nashoba Tech, 3-0, in the Commonwealth Athletic.
* Neil Reilly scored twice and Cohasset/Hull skated past East Bridgewater, 5-1, in the South Shore League. Matt Mahoney added a goal and two assist for the Skippers, with Joe Losordo and Michael Powers also scoring.
* Matty Ward scored twice to spark Norwell’s 6-2 victory against Nantucket. Jack Coyle notched his first varsity goal for the Clippers, who also got goals from Luke Norton, Harry Reed and Connor Therrien. … One night earlier, Sean Ennis and Norwell shut out Pembroke, 3-0, behind goals from Ward, Reed and Colby Baker.
* Nantucket did score a 6-1 win against Cardinal Spellman as Alex Freeman scored twice, while Marsh Hickman and Gavin Pekarcik had a goal and assist each. Camden Knapp and Hudson Perry had the other goals for the Whalers.
* Ryan Morry’s four goals were the difference for Attleboro in its 6-2 victory against Cardinal Spellman. Aidan Dryjowicz added the other two goals for the Bombardiers.
* Dartmouth rolled past Stoughton/Brockton, 7-0, behind Payton Allen’s hat trick and assist. Nick Howarth added a pair of goals and an assist, Angelo Nicolosi had a goal and three assists, and Damien Medeiros a goal and assist for the Indians.
* Hamilton-Wenham edged Shawsheen, 3-1, behind goals from Jack Steward, Leo Kagan and Luke McClintock.
* Nate Silva’s hat trick and assist sparked Shawsheen’s 6-2 victory against Wayland.
* St. John Paul II got two goals each from Sam Delman and Zak Baxter to pull away from Mashpee/Monomoy, 7-1. Michael Kornek, Ban Baxter and Charlie Baroni had the other goals for the Lions.