* Bedford took control of the Merrimack Valley/Dual County 3 race with its 4-2 victory against Cambridge. Robert Marcus had a pair of goals for the Buccaneers, James Demeo added a goal and two assists, and Anthony Incerto a goal. Adam Driscoll also had a pair of assists. For Cambridge, Anthony Caterina and Nik Merkel had the goals, but the Falcons were swept in the season series.
* Christian Sacco had two goals, Robbie Hanna assisted on all three tallies and Hanover blanked North Quincy, 3-0, in the Patriot League to qualify for the postseason. Thao Lanagan added the other goal for the Indians.
* Angelo Nicolosi had points on both goals, pushing past 100 for his career, and Dartmouth battled to a 2-2 tie with Bridgewater-Raynham in the Southeastern Conference, Nicolosi now has 101 career points for the Indians (11-1-1), who suffered both their blemishes this season against the Trojans.
* Kyle McGuire made 24 saves and also was credited with the final goal in Bourne’s 4-1 victory against Old Rochester/Fairhaven in the South Coast Conference. McGuire was the last Canalmen player to touch the puck following a save when an errant back pass slid the length of the ice into a vacant ORR/Fairhaven net. Andrew Ariagno scored twice and Morgan Hopwood had the other for the Canalmen. … Bourne also rallied for a 3-3 tie with Apponequet on a pair of goals from Tyler Evans. Matt Glennon added a goal for the Canalmen.
* Kyle Rogers’ two goals and assist helped keep Hopkinton unbeaten with a 6-2 victory against Dedham in the Tri-Valley League. Sean Walsh and Will Quinlan each had a goal and assist for the Hillers, Joe Carrazza scored his first career goal, and Tommy Hamblet added the other. Pavit Mehra had three assists.
* Brett Erwin had a hat trick and Bubba Gazard scored twice as Ashland rolled past Norton, 6-0.
* Jake Curley scored twice, Chris Sarno added the other and Blue Hills edged past Upper Cape, 3-2, in the Mayflower. Kevin Flynn had both goals for the Rams on assists from Matt Palin.
* Gavin Fey scored twice in Nantucket’s 7-1 rout of Mashpee/Monomoy. Hudson Perry added a goal and two assists for the Whalers, while Marsh Hickman, Alex Freeman and Jack Gammons added a goal and assist each. Sam Freeman had the other goal.
* Hoffie Hearn had a hat trick and assist to pace Martha’s Vineyard to a 6-0 victory against Dennis-Yarmouth. Cam Geary, Logan Araujo and Pete Gillis also scored for the Vineyarders, and Graham Stearns earned the shutout with 14 saves.
* Cole Berglund and Justin Spataro had a pair of goals apiece and Norwell cruised past Abington, 9-3, in a South Shore League matchup.
* Freshman Logan Murphy scored twice for Rockland in its 5-1 victory against East Bridgewater. Nick Blonde added a goal and two assists, and Joe Salamone and Jake Higgins a goal and assist apiece for the Bulldogs.
* Brandon Cardelli had a goal and two assists, William Walsh made 11 saves and Bishop Stang blanked Coyle & Cassidy, 5-0, in the Eastern Athletic Conference. Devin Allen, Ben Saunders, Ryan Martin and Seamus Marshall had the other goals for the Spartans.
* Jack Watts had two goals as Espen Reager and Foxboro shut out Attleboro, 3-0, in the Hockomock League. Ben Ricketts had the other goal for the Warriors and Ronnie McLellan chipped in two assists.
* R.J. Kavey scored his first two high school goals to lead St. Joseph Prep past Somerville, 5-3. Liam Brown had three assists for the Phoenix, who got a strong game in goal from James Stanislaski.
* John Paul II got a pair of goals from Ben Baxter to cruise past Latin Academy, 6-1. Joey Manning (two assists), Michael Kornek, Jack Sherwood and Avery Richardson added goals for the Lions.
* Lucas Maregni made 14 saves and Newton South shut down Watertown, 3-0. Alex Klapes, Mitch Gordon and Camden Cardamone scored for the Lions.
* Goals from John Andrew, Andrew Guelli and Rowan Silva pushed Rockport to a 3-1 victory against Hamilton-Wenham.
* David Egan had two goals and two assists as Essex Tech poured 77 shots on net in its 7-1 victory against Saugus. Nick Ippolito (two assists), Evan Danjou (assist), Nick Lennon (assist), Jonathan Daley and Chris Grout rounded out the scoring for the Hawks.
* Pat Crowley and A.J. Ciszek each posted hat tricks as Dracut/Tyngsboro rolled past Lynn, 12-2. Jacob McDougall, Tommy Zawisza and Jacob Hammar each netted their first varsity goals in the win. Jared DeBruin, Ben Warner, and Brian Workman added the other goals for D/T.
* Alexio Trichilo scored twice and Revere/Malden/Matignon blanked Greater Lowell/Nashoba Tech, 3-0. Matt D’Annolfo had the other goal and James Marini added two assists in the win.