* Drew Olivieri had a goal and assist, making him the 10th player in Swampscott history with 100 career points as the Big Blue edged past Northeastern Conference rival Peabody, 5-4. Conor Donovan led the way for the Big Blue with a hat trick and two assists. Olivieri joined his older brother Louis (2017) in the 100-point club for Swampscott. … Earlier in the week, Jack Russo and the Big Blue blanked Essex Tech, 2-0. Griffin Bruhm and Conor Donovan scored the goals.
* Ashland coach Mike Roman secured his 100th career victory as the Clockers slipped past Nantucket, 3-2, in a Monday game at Gallo Ice Arena in Bourne. Roman is in his 11th season behind the Ashland bench.
* Silver Lake handed St. John Paul II its first loss of the season, 5-2. Aidan Dunphy had a goal and two assists for the Lakers, with Greg Wolff, Gavin Sampson, Nick Solari and Sam Dilley also scoring.
* Earlier in the week, Ben Baxter scored twice and St. John Paul II improved to 8-0 with its 6-2 victory against Dennis-Yarmouth. Kurtis Weber, Declan Tolley, D.J. Marrs and Charlie Baroni had single tallies for the Lions. JP II also scored a big 5-0 victory against Cohasset/Hull to cap off the busy week.
* Hopkinton finished off the championship of the Daily News Cup with a 7-2 victory against Algonquin. Pavit Mehra’s hat trick led the way for the Hillers, who also got a goal and three assists from Tommy Hamblet. Tournament MVP Sean Walsh added three assists. … The Hillers then improved to 6-0-0 with a 6-3 Tri-Valley victory against Medway. Dan Kirk scored twice, Walsh and Kyle Rogers had a goal and two assists each, and Hamblet and Andrew Gilbert added goals.
* Freshman Paul Megahaes had a hat trick and Cambridge stayed unbeaten with a 4-1 victory against Dracut/Tyngsboro.
* Tim Sherman had two goals and an assist to lead East Bridgewater past South Shore, 5-1. Anthony Patete had a goal and two assists for the winning Vikings, who got their other goals from Sean Noonan and Kyle McDonald.
* Cohasset/Hull erased an early deficit to beat Pembroke, 3-1. Dylan Cosentino netted the winner for the Skippers.
* Colin McDonald’s two goals and assist led Abington past Cohasset/Hull, 5-3. Ryan Tobin scored his first career goal for the Green Wave, with Connor Buckley and Mikey Pineau also scoring. … Abington also blanked Sacred Heart, 4-0, as Drew Wilson got the shutout, and John Polito and Pineau scored twice each. … Polito added four more goals in a 6-3 victory against St. Joseph Prep.
* Mike Izzo scored twice to push North Quincy past Plymouth South, 6-1. Michael Collins, Martin O’Flaherty, Lucas Hooley and Dylan Connors added the other goals.
* Nate Delprete’s pair of goals led Hanover past Pembroke, 6-1.
* Karson Dias and Ethan LaForce scored twice each and Diman took down Sacred Heart, 6-4.
* Goals by Jason DiLetizia, Brendan Spinale, Jake Curley and Chris Sarno sparked Blue Hills to a 4-2 victory against Upper Cape. … The Warriors also beat Cardinal Spellman, 5-2, as Curley had a hat trick and Sarno four assists.
* Bourne rallied with two late goals for a 4-3 victory against Greater New Bedford. Karsten Becker notched the game-winner with 54 seconds left, while Tyler Evans had two goals and an assist, and Matt Glennon his first career goal for the Canalmen.