– Wilton rallied from a three-goal deficit after one period to beat Norwalk/McMahon 4-3. Sophomore Cole Johnson scored two goals and freshman Will Begnal added the eventual game winner in the third. Devin Oliveri preserved the lead, stopping Norwalk/McMahon’s final 21 shots and 38 overall. The thrilling comeback came on the heels of a 7-3 victory over Fox Lane (N.Y.), Wilton’s first win in over a year.
– Kyle Sutfin scored a hat trick and Drew Scalia added a goal and two assists as Masuk thumped Staples 6-2. Tyler DiMaio had a goal and assist for the Wreckers.
– Evan Oliver registered two goals and Mike Deegan and Mason Buckley each scored once in Newington Co-op’s 4-1 victory over Staples. The Nor’easters also beat Southington/Coginchaug/Westbrook 5-1 to improve to 9-1 overall.
– Fairfield Co-op remained unbeaten as it defeated FCIAC rival New Canaan 3-1. James Kohm and Alex Melillo scored, and Owen Schwarz added an empty-netter.
– Notre Dame-West Haven continued its dominance over out-of-state competition, defeating Bergen Catholic (N.J.) 6-3 behind four goals from Ty Battipaglia. The Knights beat Rhode Island’s Bishop Hendricken 5-3 earlier in the week.
– Darien followed up its 4-2 victory over fellow Division I contender Xavier by edging Ridgefield 3-2 on an overtime goal by Tommy Holland. The Blue Wave (7-0-3) are one of just three undefeated teams remaining, along with Warde/Ludlowe (9-0-1) and North Haven (10-0).
– Watertown/Pomperaug bested Newtown 4-1 thanks to two goals by Jackson Hitchcock. Bobby LaBonia and Joe Kovach also scored.
– Maxx Corradi had a hat trick and Donny Sousa, Ian Sherman and Jayden Fuller each scored twice as Woodstock Academy routed SGWL 10-0. Noah Sampson added five assists.
– Cam Delvecchio collected two goals and five others scored once as Amity beat Branford 7-1, snapping a two-game losing streak.
– Sean Millen and Jack Millen each scored twice as Wethersfield topped East Catholic 5-2. The Eagles (6-4) have now won three straight and six of their last seven.
– Fairfield Prep responded from its 7-2 loss to Delbarton (N.J.) by routing Hamden 9-1 on Senior Day at Wonderland of Ice. Blake Baksay got the scoring started for the Jesuits.
– Xavier topped Moses Brown (R.I.) 5-2 to salvage a week in which it also lost to Darien and LaSalle Academy of Rhode Island.
– Colin Dean’s goal late in the third period was ultimately the difference as Trumbull edged Branford 6-5. Trumbull was also shut out by Greenwich, 1-0.
– Andrew Tata’s hat trick lifted St. Joseph to a 5-1 victory over Prout (R.I.). The Cadets also beat town rival Trumbull, 6-4, and lost 5-2 to Stamford Co-op.
– Conard ran its win streak to 11 with an 8-2 defeat of Rocky Hill Co-op. Gavin McGowan, Aiden Emery and Nick Paolitto had two goals apiece.
– Enfield/East Granby/Stafford squandered goals by Jack Mikan-Jones and Cooper Love in a 3-2 loss to Tri-Town, its second in a row.
– After earning a 2-2 tie with Sheehan, Lyman Hall beat Milford Co-op 7-3 behind a Jimbo Cohrs hat trick.