– David Suporn had five points, including a hat trick, and Billy Scovill made 29 saves in Notre Dame-Fairfield’s 6-3 win over Xavier. The Lancers had lost seven in a row, but they scored three goals in the third period to put it away. Brian Gallagher had four points and Trevor Sabia had three for the Lancers. Three different players scored for the Falcons.
– Jeff Pracella’s second goal gave Ridgefield a 6-5 overtime win against Notre Dame-West Haven. Notre Dame scored four goals in the third period to tie it after being down 4-1 and 5-4; Vin Paolillo’s goal sent it to overtime. Will Forrest scored twice for Ridgefield.
– Jack McGee made 30 saves, and four different players earned their second point in the third period as Fairfield Prep beat Ridgefield 4-1. The Tigers, who had won 16 in a row, struck first on Harrison Chuma’s first-period goal. But Kevin Oricoli tied it early in the second period for Fairfield Prep, and Brennan Henry’s goal late in the period proved to be the game-winner. Carter Kral and Joe Mancini scored in the third, with Calyb Reeves and Skyler Celotto each picking up his second assist.
– Matt Federico scored on a breakaway in overtime to lift Cheshire past D1 Simsbury, 3-2. Riley Chapman and Jake Magaw scored for Simsbury, each goal tying the game.
– D1 Suffield/Granby/Windsor Locks came from behind to send the game to overtime, but South Windsor finished off a big 5-4 win over the Wildcats. Gabe Feher had two goals and an assist for the Bobcats, and three others had two points.
– Ben Marano made 33 saves as New Milford came from behind to beat North Branford 4-3. Ryan Berry had three points for New Milford, which had four different goal scorers. Brian McKee’s hat trick in the first period gave North Branford a 3-2 lead after one. John Lovelace had 27 saves.
– David Apgar scored twice in E.O. Smith/Tolland’s 4-3 win over Farmington Valley. Jake Bourquin and Christian Mumley also scored for the Bucks, ending Farmington’s 10-game winning streak.
– WMRP outshot the Eastern Connecticut Eagles 32-15 in a 4-0 win. Paul Wheatley scored twice, and Paul Ciarcia had a goal and two assists. Troy Moeller made 28 saves for the Eagles.
– Matt Murray made 17 saves in Housatonic/Northwestern’s 3-1 win over Masuk. Connor Toffey scored all three goals for the Mountaineers. Elijah Begin scored for Masuk.