– Sean Keegans made 28 saves as Ridgefield beat New Canaan 3-1. Joe Signorelli and Nicky Cullinan scored late in the second period, and after New Canaan got on the board on Gunnar Granito’s power-play goal, Matteo van Wees added an empty-netter. Peter Windas made 22 saves for the Rams.
– Jake Walker made 24 saves in his first start, Fairfield Prep’s 3-1 win over Darien. Joe Mancini’s third-period power-play goal put it away after C.J. Hathaway got Darien within a goal in the second period. Henri Pfeifle made 30 saves for the Blue Wave. Ryan Eckert and Tommy Fox scored for the Jesuits in the first period.
– Jared Guidobono had 42 saves as Xavier came from behind again to tie Notre Dame-West Haven 3-3. Chase Maxwell and Tyler Grillo scored in the third to rally the Falcons from 3-1 down. Greg Caturano scored twice for Notre Dame, and Mike Ansaldo also scored. Xavier’s Austin Reid answered Caturano’s first goal to tie it at 1 after one.
– Ryan Wilson made 63 saves, the last 10 in overtime, to earn St. Joseph a 2-2 tie at New Canaan. Gunnar Granito tied it late in regulation for New Canaan, which got 30 saves from Liam Mooney.
– Darien’s Brendan Bumgardner kept Notre Dame-West Haven in check through regulation, but Ian Hayden scored on the Green Knights’ 43rd shot to beat the Blue Wave 1-0 in overtime. Liam Connell made 13 saves for the shutout.
– Ryan Dunfee’s goal with 1:24 left in regulation gave Watertown/Pomperaug a 3-2 win over Guilford. Watertown/Pomperaug got 35 saves from goalie Alex Nocera and killed off a third-period major. John DeLucia and Jack Ring scored in the second to tie it for Guilford after Nick LaBella and Patsy Harris gave Watertown/Pomperaug a 2-0 lead in the first period.
– Tim Arena’s hat trick paced Farmington Valley past Cheshire 6-2. Danny Shayler, Eric Schweitzer and Kyle Kadziolka also scored for the Generals, and Trevor Paluso made 27 saves. Liam Killea and Matt Federico scored for Cheshire.
– Shane Conciatore made 30 saves for New Fairfield/Immaculate, but John Russo’s third-period goal netted South Windsor a 1-1 tie with the Rebel Mustangs. Alex Hallahan scored for NFI in the second period.
– Will Carpenter’s third-period goal lifted goalie Zach Monti and Hall/Southington past Woodstock Academy 3-2, dealing the Centaurs their first loss. Dusty Kilgore scored twice to give Hall/Southington a 2-1 lead before Ryan Black tied it. Nathan Deluca had opened the scoring for Woodstock Academy with his 100th career goal.
– Adam Montague’s goal with 2:25 left completed Masuk’s comeback from two goals down to beat Newtown 3-2. Elijah Begin, who’d scored the tying goal, got his second assist.
– Miles Aronow and Michael DiPietro scored in the second period to spark Hall/Southington past the Redhawks 3-1. Drew Booth added a third-period goal to make a winner of Zach Monti. Ben Amor made 41 saves in defeat for the short-handed Redhawks, and Andrew Bannon scored in the third period.
– Hunter Boileau and Kyle Roberts scored two goals apiece for Lyman Hall/HK/Coginchaug in a 5-3 win over Tri-Town. Matt Pettit’s second-period goal gave the Trojans a 4-1 lead; Andrew Gaines completed his hat trick for Tri-Town to slice the lead to a goal before Boileau’s second, in the last minute, finished it off.