* Daniel McKiernan netted four goals and added three assists during JBWA’s 11-2 triumph over BBD. Travis Nussbaum (2 goals, 6 assists), Luke Dube (2 goals, 2 assists) and Andrew Powell (2 goals, 2 assists) also made solid contributions in the win. McKiernan also scored pair during an 8-4 loss to Daniel Hand. Griffin Fitzmaurice scored twice for the winning Tigers. McKiernan, a sophomore, made his presence felt yet again during a 6-2 take down over Housatonic/NW/Wamogo/Torringto
* Senior Mike Shuman recorded a hat trick to put him over 100 career points, while teammate Sam Teel scored a pair of goals to lead Tri-Town over Enfield/E. Granby/Stafford 9-5
* North Branford’s Nick Mancini found the back of the net twice during a victory over Amity. Jason Csejka scored three times for Amity.
* Eddie Zelikman scored a pair of goals as part of Westhill/Stamford’s 5-0 win over Staples.
* Senior Will Forrest scored both of Ridgefield’s goals in the Tigers’ 2-1 win against Fairfield Prep. Ridgefield goaltender Sean Gordon stopped 22 shots. Fairfield Prep netminder Jake Walker made 23 saves. Ridgefield also upended Wilton 10-3, getting three goals from Matt Walker. Dean DiNanno tallied a pair for Wilton.
* Eli Brubaker scored both of North Haven’s goals during its 2-0 victory over NFI.
* Two goals each from Brennan Horn and Nathan Loitz helped Northwest Catholic down Xavier 4-0.
* Nick LeClaire tallied twice in helping Xavier claim a 4-1 triumph against NFI.
* E.O. Smith’s Gavin Till, a senior, scored three times and picked up a pair of assists, while teammates Owen Stacy(2 goals, 4 assists) and Ross Lennon (1 goal, 4 assists) contributed to the Panthers 7-3 win over Northeastern.
* North Haven senior goaltender Danny Godlewski made 50 saves in a 3-1 loss to Branford.
* Luke Festa scored twice in leading Sheehan to a 5-1 win over Lyman Hall.
* A 43 save effort from junior goalie Logan Hamilton helped East Haven Co-op hold on for a 1-0 triumph over Hall/Southington.
* Two goals from Ryan Ginnett paved the way Glastonbury’s 5-1 win over West Haven.
* Sophomore ND-West Haven netminder Connor Smith was solid between the pipes making 39 saves in shutting down West Haven 4-0.
* Bennett McDermott earned the hat trick as Darien blanked Trumbull 7-0.