* Guilford continued to play its high-scoring games, this time outshooting North Branford, 8-6. The Indians got a pair of goals each from Jack Dacey, Steven Tortora and Jake Watrous and singles out of Connor Hagness and John DeLucia. Sean McKee had five goals for North Branford.
* Daniel Hand stayed hot with a 4-2 win over the East Coast Eagles. Teddy Licari, Ethan Massey, Tatum Fitzmaurice and Brendan Ryan each had a goal for Hand.
* A.J. Luedee scored twice and Bryce Riccitelli had one as Hamden picked up a key inter-state win, shading Mt. St. Charles of Rhode Island, 3-2.
* Greenwich and Fairfield skated to a 5-5 draw. Matt Newton (2), Rhys Davies, Sam Swenson and Ashton Lewis lit the lamp for Fairfield.
* Amity recorded a huge 2-1 win over Notre Dame of West Haven. Nelson Bourdeleau and Jason Csjeka each had a goal, and Malachi Zurolo was outstanding between the pipes.
* In another tie, Glastonbury got a pair of goals from Doyle Coughlin to earn a 3-3 tie with Northwest Catholic, ending NWC’s six-game winning streak. Keane Smith also scored for the Tomahawks. Sean Macary, Cameron Porter and Connor Melanson had goals for NWC.
* Tri-Town got back on the winning track with a 3-0 win over the Redhawks. Ben Kingsbury, Alex Knisley and Collin Hall had goals.
* Newington Co-op held off Hall-Southington 5-4. Ethan Ranger had a pair of goals. Andrew Fogarty, Tyler Ralph and Pat Doherty also had goals. Bobby Allan had three goals for Hall-Southington.
* Farmington Valley blanked WMRP behind three goals from Owen Lacourciere. Eric Schweitzer and T.J. Erickson added goals for the Generals.
* Sheehan’s offense exploded in a 12-5 win over JBWA. Freshman James Stratton scored three goals, and Joseph Romano, Anthony Romano and Luke Festa each had two goals to pace the attack.