Peter Antoniou scored twice and Jake Terlik had the other as Trumbull captured the annual Heuchling & Swift Memorial Tournament at the Whittemore Center on the University of New Hampshire campus, beating host Oyster River (N.H.) in the final, 3-2. The Eagles also beat Keene (N.H.), 3-1, and tied Portsmouth/Newmarket (N.H.), 5-5, in the six-team tournament.
* Henry Gregory, Graham Kreppein, Jack Collins and Chris Davis each scored as Darien prevailed in the annual Winter Classic outdoor matchup with Greenwich, 4-2. Nate Duffy and Jackson Price countered for the Cardinals.
* Notre Dame-West Haven rolled past Hamden, 5-1, behind five different goal scorers. Grant Curtis had a goal and assist, and Brody Andriole the game-winner for the Green Knights. … The Knights also won the consolation game of the Catholic Memorial Christmas Tournament, 2-0, behind the shutout goaltending of James Mikos. Michael Troiano and James Mascari had the goals.
* Henry Ertl posted the shutout for Ridgefield, which got goals from Eric Pereira and Jack Federici to beat Northwest Catholic, 2-0.
* Northwest Catholic bounced back with a 4-0 win over Simsbury, as Hunter Willcox earned the shutout and Cameron Barone netted the hat trick.
* Fairfield Warde/Ludlowe stayed unbeaten, steamrolling West Haven, 10-2. Ryan Tymon had four goals and John Vallillo three more for the winners.
* Fairfield Prep picked up a pair of games after the cancellation of the Mount St. Charles Holiday Faceoff, including a 3-1 victory over St. Joseph Collegiate (N.Y.). Zachary McCarthy, Tiernan Curley and Robert Rotondo scored for the Jesuits.
* Notre Dame (Fairfield) earned a 4-0 win over Lewiston (Maine) in the Norway Savings Bank Classic, thanks to 28 saves from Colby LaSalle and a hat trick from Tyler Bassett. Kevin Barrett assisted on all four goals, including the first career for Drew Kolakowski.
* Christopher Fox had two goals and an assist for Xavier, which took care of Hamden, 6-0.
* Simsbury rolled over Glastonbury, 5-1, led by two goals from Quinn Heagney as well as Ty Petras’ first varsity goal.
* Max Festa did it all for Sheehan with a hat trick and two assists as the Titans held off Cheshire, 5-3. Kyle Roberts and Anthony DeFilio had the other goals for Sheehan, with Damon Zurolo scoring twice and Drew DePodesta once for the Rams. … Sheehan also edged Wethersfield, 2-1, behind goals from Brenden Hilinski and James Stratton, and a strong game in goal from Michael Fritz.
* Cheshire earned a 5-1 win over Watertown-Pomperaug, thanks to two goals from Colin Veivia, with contributions from Evan Vasiljevs, Will Gaudet and Damon Zurolo (goal, assist each).
* With only 11 players available, Lyman Hall ground out a 3-2 win over Guilford. Kenny MacKenzie (goal, assist), Dylan Gay and TJ Reddington (game-winner) tallied for the Trojans, who got 16 saves from Dylan Florio.
* Farmington Valley took down North Haven, 3-1, on goals from Owen Wahl, Tyler Gresh and Jack Diocchio.
* Matthew Ruck and Wethersfield shut out Conard, 4-0, getting goals from Ryan Mazur, Jack Millen, Will McCarter and Jay Socha.
* Vinnie Rumore and Kyle Provencher had a pair of goals each and Tri-Town held off Northeastern, 5-3. … Gavin Rauza’s hat trick propelled Tri-Town past Hall, 6-1. Provencher, Eric Bava and Laz Vasilidis rounded out the scoring for the TerrorCats.
* Daniel Hand handled North Branford, 8-1, as Marcus Padula had a hat trick and Ryan Pfaff scored twice.
* Grady Connell had two goals and an assist, and Hayden Cincotta a goal and three assists, leading Norwalk-McMahon past Newtown/New Fairfield, 5-2.
* Cooper Paul had two goals and an assist, and Aaron Kail 30 saves to back Staples to a 3-1 win over Enfield. Ben Epes added a goal and assist, and Carter Fass two assists for the Wreckers.
* Eastern Connecticut edged SGWL, 2-1, as Cam McCollum (21 saves) earned his first varsity win in net and Declan York scored his first varsity goal. Dylan Relaz added a goal for the Eagles.
* Phil Beaulieu earned his first career shutout for Rocky Hill in its 9-0 win over Southington. Brody Davidson and Connor Konopka led the offense with a pair of goals each for the Terriers.
* Kyle Kilmas scored twice and Harrison Ranger had a goal and two assists for Newington in its 5-0 win over Southington. Jeremy Wagner earned the shutout for the Noreasters.
* JBWA cruised past Milford, 7-1, led by Niko Tournas (hat trick, two assists) and Kai Smith (two goals, assist). Spencer Thomas and Duncan Craine had a goal and two assists each.
* Colin Tavernier and Declan Higgins scored twice each, and Enfield outlasted Rocky Hill, 8-5.