Even with no CIAC Tournament in its future, Fairfield Warde/Ludlowe continues to roll. The Mustangs got two goals and three assists from Charlie Swanson and remained unbeaten with a 6-4 win over Darien. Finnegan Hoey added a pair of goals for FWL, which got a goal and three assists from Ryan Tymon, as well as a single tally from Matthew Jankovsky.
Fairfield Warde/Ludlowe also rolled past Trumbull, 8-0, with Tommy Adams (14 saves) earning the shutout. Jankovsky had a hat trick and assist, and Tymon two goals to spark the offense.
* Niko Tournas scored four goals and Connor Thomas had the shutout for JBWA in its 5-0 win over BBD. Stephen Theall had a goal and assist for JBWA.
* Aaron Kail made 34 saves and Staples stopped New Milford, 2-1. Domenic Petrosinelli had a goal and assist, and Tyler DiMaio a goal for the Wreckers. … The Wreckers also doubled up McMahon-Norwalk, 4-2, led by Jason Wolgast with two goals and an assist. DiMaio and Cooper Paul added goals.
* Jordan Grabine and James Leydon had a goal and assist apiece for Westhill-Stamford in its 5-2 win over Staples.
* Colin Bunkley and Kevin Yang scored and Eastern Connecticut doubled up Tri-Town, 2-1.
* Gennaro Pompano’s two goals led East Haven past Eastern Connecticut, 3-0. … Pompano also scored twice, along with Josh Salvati, and the Yellowjackets cruised past Branford, 8-2
* Connor Konopka scored twice and Tanner Phillips had the winning goal in the third period as Rocky Hill outlasted Northeastern, 4-3. Brody Davidson added a goal and assist for the Terriers. For the Shamrocks, Shane Pourmaleki, Nate Ojala and Landon Bell scored, and Bauer Cordeiro Larkin made 28 saves. … Bell scored the overtime goal in Northeastern’s 3-2 win over McMahan-Norwalk. Ojala and Sam Segar had the other goals for the Shamrocks, and Cordeiro Larkin backboned the win with 35 saves.
* Second-period goals from Tyler Power and Zachary Morrison lifted South Windsor past Cheshire, 2-1. Jason Sigler made 26 saves for the Bobcats. Ryan Fraser scored in the third period for the Rams. … South Windsor also beat Glastonbury, 4-1, with Trevor Kniffen scoring twice while Power and Dylan Hutton added a goal apiece.
* Cheshire knocked off Branford, 5-4 in overtime on Evan Vasiljevs’ second goal. He also tied it on the power play in the third period and had an assist, Will Gaudet scored twice and Andrew Vail had a goal. Amaan Chaudry made 29 saves.
* Owen Lanzarone scored twice and Grady Kaali-Nagy added one for Greenwich in its 3-0 shutout of Notre Dame-Fairfield.
* Guilford doubled up Amity, 6-3, behind Michael Torre’s two goals and assist.
* Newington extended its win streak to six, toppling Housatonic, 8-4. Harrison Ranger had a hat trick, Evan Howard two goals, and Braeden Humphrey a goal and three assists for the Nor’Easters.
* Daniel Hand got goals from Jeff Pinover, Ryan Pfaff, JJ Barber, Kevin Sandor and Owen Scarice in its 5-2 win over Immaculate.
* A Jack Roberts hat trick sparked Lyman Hall in its 7-1 win over Milford. … Liam Brooky and Dylan Gay had two goals apiece for the Trojans in their 4-2 win over Watertown-Pomperaug.
* Doster Crowell scored twice and Carter Spain added a goal and two assists to lead New Canaan past Hamden, 5-1. … Crowell and Nick Magdanis each netted one in New Canaan’s 2-2 tie with Barrington (R.I.)
* Ty Battipaglia and James Mascari each scored twice for Notre Dame-West Haven in its 5-1 win over Ridgefield. … Ashton Delmonico scored twice for NDWH in its 5-3 win over Bishop Hendricken (R.I.)
* Luke Pereira scored twice, including the game-winner in Ridgefield’s 3-2 victory over West Haven. Eric Pereira had the other goal for the Tigers.
* Matt Kraus and Matt Reardon scored twice each for Xavier in its 7-4 win over St. Joseph. … Xavier also stunned Darien, 6-5, as Dylan Reynolds capped his hat trick with an overtime goal.
* Peter Antoniou’s hat trick was the difference for Trumbull in its 4-1 win over Branford.
* Blake Baksay led a balanced attack with a pair of goals and Fairfield Prep took down West Haven, 7-2.
* Andry Guy scored twice for Sheehan in its 5-2 win over Westhill-Stamford. Max Festa, Anthony Defilio and Billy Totz had the other goals for the Titans. … Brenden Hilinski’s overtime goal lifted Sheehan past JBWA, 4-3. James Stratton, Lorenzo Defilio and Landon Cantele added goals.
* Matthew Ruck posted the shutout and Wethersfield beat Simsbury, 3-0, getting goals from Colby Quinn, Jack Millen and Will McCarter.
* Simsbury blanked Farmington Valley, 3-0, as Justin Loveland earned the shutout. C.J. Tadio, Quinn Heagney and Ty Petras had the goals for the Trojans.
* Don Sousa scored twice and Ryan Wallace netted his first varsity goal as Woodstock Academy edged Moses Brown (R.I.), 3-2.