* Ryan Moody’s overtime goal allowed Immaculate to outlast Amity, 6-5. Moody and Joey Robinson had a pair of goals each for the Mustangs, who also got goals from Dylan Fortier and Tristian DiNatale.
* Andrew Fogarty and Newington outdueled Rylin Fowler (23 saves) and Eastern Connecticut in a 1-0 victory. … Newington’s Alex DiPaola also shut down Shepaug, 3-0.
* Logan Hamilton made 36 saves for the shutout, and Duncan Rider’s goal 4:15 into the third period was all East Haven needed to beat Cheshire, 1-0. Nick Maringola made 25 stops for the Rams.
* Tyler Stiewing made 37 saves to backbone St. Joseph to a 2-0 victory against Norwalk-McMahon. Wyatt Chrisman and Kyle Marcinko scored for the Cadets.
* Louie Alfidi notched his first varsity shutout in Bethel-Brookfield-Danbury’s 3-0 victory against Shepaug. Justin Sarrazin also scored his first varsity goal for the Icecats.
* Mackie Stanbaugh and Jackson Holl had two goals and two assists each, and Farmington Valley extended its win streak to nine with a 7-3 victory against Northwest Catholic. Matthew Arena (three assists), Tyler Stoneman and Matt Rapini also scored for the Generals.
* Jack Manware scored twice in Branford’s 4-1 victory against Westhill-Stamford. Matt Morgan and Zach Jones added a goal and assist each for the Hornets after Tyler Tuccinardi gave the Black Knights an early lead.
* Noah Hale and Eddie Lundy scored twice each to propel Tri-Town past Northeastern, 5-3. Lazaros Vasiliadis added a goal for the Terror Cats and Reave Stafford made 20 saves. For the Shamrocks, Zach Holm had a goal and assist, Kiyan Pourmaleki and Noah Fleming also scored, and Joe Chatterton assisted on all three. Nick Miranda made 36 saves.
* James Pisciotta and Ashton Lewis each scored to push Fairfield Warde/Ludlowe past Trumbull, 2-1. John Grace made 18 saves for the Mustangs, beaten only by a second-period goal from the Eagles’ Jack McLean.
* Ryan Ginnett scored the tie-breaking power play goal in the third period and Glastonbury pulled away from East Catholic, 5-3. Doyle Coughlin, Jack Kantor, Adam Poetto and Keane Smith also scored for the Trojans. … Glastonbury also beat South Windsor, 6-4, behind two goals each from Poetto and Kantor. Smith and Alex Rodriguez rounded out the scoring.
* Kees van Wees scored twice and Ridgefield blanked Northwest Catholic, 5-0. Kevin McNicholas, William Stewart and Patrick Rigby added goals for the Tigers, who also scored a 4-1 victory against Trinity Catholic.
* Alexander Pearlman’s goal early in the third period was the difference for Simsbury in its 5-4 victory against Immaculate. Cole Chapman scored twice for the Trojans, with Rocco Cirilli and Michael Zapp adding the others.
* Drew Scalia’s third-period goal gave Masuk a 2-1 victory against Newtown. Scalia also assisted Kyle Cirillo’s tally for the Panthers.
* Woodstock Academy crunched North Branford, 7-1, behind a pair of goals from Brendan Hill. Doug Newton, Jake Starr, Guerin Favreau, Kyle Brennan and Nick Chubbuck also scored for the Centaurs. … Woodstock also edged Auburn (Mass.), 2-1, on goals from Newton and Starr.
* Sheehan got goals from five different players to take down Enfield-East Granby-Stafford, 5-1. Joey Romano, Joseph Richo, Dylan Hennessey, Devin Napoli and Anthony Romano all lit the lamp for the Titans.
* Jack Johnson, Griffin Deane and Nick Megdanis scored for New Canaan in its 3-3 tie with Xavier. J.J. Ford, Adam Chasse and Garrett Baier countered for the Falcons.
* Remington Ferrari scored twice and Suffield-Granby-Windsor Locks took down New Milford, 5-2. Dylan Gadzik, Mason Ferrari and Tyler Mackowski also scored for the Wildcats, who got two assists from Tyler Gadzik.
* WMRP got balanced scoring in its 5-2 victory against Conard. Aaron Cholewa, Dylan Reynolds, Jack Healy, William McCarter and Trevor Piecewicz all scored for the Eagles.
* Daniel McKiernan had a hat trick and assist for JBWA in a 5-5 tie with Housatonic. Dante Esposito added a goal and two assists for the Knights, and Duncan Craine had a goal and assist.
* Thatcher Danielson and Takaya Shoji scored twice each and Greenwich thumped Wilton, 10-3. Will Mairs had four assists for the Cardinals.