* Ryan Ginnett scored the tiebreaking goal and Glastonbury snapped Farmington Valley’s 11-game winning streak with a 4-3 victory. Ginnett also had an assist for the Trojans, with Keane Smith and Adam Poetto notching a goal and two assists apiece. Colin Williams had the other goal in the win. Matt Arena, Scott Groleau and Jackson Holl each had a goal for the Generals.
* Nick Mongillo stepped in to make four saves and finished off Cheshire’s 4-0 shutout of Guilford. Before the game, Mongillo was presented with the team’s annual Schena/Whitlock Award, given to the player “who best exemplifies leadership qualities and an overall commitment to excellence on and off the ice, as well as in the classroom and community.” Mongillo shared the shutout with Nick Maringola, who made 24 saves for the Rams. Niklas Vasilijevs scored twice, while Lorenzo Ocone-Krause and Michael Caron had a goal apiece.
* Woodstock Academy’s Doug Newton notched his 100th career point with an assist in the Centaurs’ 5-4 victory against Eastern Connecticut. Guerin Favreau scored twice while Kyle Brennan, Jake Starr and Sonny Neilsen added one each. Evan Tower scored twice for the Eagles, Will Cannella had a goal and two assists, and Steve Turchetta a goal and assist. Rylin Fowler made 22 saves. … Woodstock also skated past Northeastern, 5-1, behind two goals from Guerin Favreau. Brendan Hill, Andrew Newton (first varsity) and Tyler Green added goals for the Centaurs.
* Branford also knocked off Eastern Connecticut, 6-3, as Jack Manware had two goals and an assist, and Danny Farricelli added a pair. Spencer Engstrom (assist) and Blake Kustra had the other goals for the Hornets. Steve Turchetta scored twice, and Will Cannella had a goal and assist in the loss.
* Eric Dillner made 18 saves and Daniel Hand blanked Lyman Hall/H-K/Coginchaug, 2-0. Tatum Fitzmaurice and Teddy Licari had the goals for the Tigers.
* Harrison Ranger’s two goals led Newington past WMRP, 3-2. Braeden Humphrey chipped in a goal for the Indians.
* Clayton Cowee’s overtime goal lifted Enfield-East Granby-Stafford past Tri-Town, 4-3. Ryan Hudson scored twice for the Eagles and Logan Santy added the other.
* Bennett McDermott had two goals and two assists, Jamison Moore added a goal and four assists, and Darien rolled past New Canaan, 10-2. Ryan Spengler added a goal and two assists for the Blue Wave, Daniel Lowe and Max Sharp had a goal and assist each, and Albert Lian, Matt Fiorota, Sam Erickson and Rex Elwell also scored. Michael Rayhner and Jack Johnson had a goal and assist each for the Rams.
* Daniel McKiernan continued his huge season with four goals and an assist in JBWA’s 8-2 victory against Shepaug. Dante Esposito added a goal and two assists for the Knights, with Ryan Lauter, Dan Rooney and Sean Devine also scoring.
* Wyatt Chrisman had two goals and three assists for St. Joseph in its 7-4 victory against Watertown-Pomperaug. Michael Mulligan also had two goals and an assist for the Cadets, while also scoring were A.J. Gerace (two assists), Mark Husted-Edwards (assist) and Sam Sheehan. Matt Christina scored twice for W-P, with Brandon Mercede and Aiden Kane notching one each.
* Goals from Rowan Masse, Nathan Segar and Kevin Hartnett led East Catholic past South Windsor, 3-2.
* Kyle Cirillo’s two goals and two assists paced Masuk in its 5-1 victory against Trinity Catholic. Drew Scalia had a goal and two assists for the Panthers.
* Peter Gerardi had a goal and two assists, and Patrick Codeanne added a goal and assist to lead Xavier past Barrington (R.I.), 4-1. Will Monroe and Ty Slayton had the other goals for the Falcons. Ryan Solomon made 19 saves.
* Hall-Southington topped E.O. Smith/Tolland, 5-2, behind Sean Roach’s two goals as well as a goal and two assists from Duncan Hollander.
* Tyler Gadzik scored twice and SGWL took down North Branford, 7-4. Remington Ferrari, Ryan Corrigan, Brandon Severns, Ryan Martineau and Tyler Mackowski each added one for the Wildcats.
* Devin Napoli had a hat trick for Sheehan in its 7-4 victory against Housatonic-NW-Wamogo-Torrington. Anthony Romano scored twice for the Titans, who also got goals from Luke Festa and Joey Romano.
* Kaden Mongillo notched a hat trick for West Haven in its 7-4 victory against Simsbury. Kevin Moriarty added a goal and two assists for the Blue Devils.
* Goals from Dom Harris and Cade Simone allowed Amity to edge Milford, 2-1.
* Aaron Wong scored his first varsity goal for Fairfield Prep in its 1-1 tie with Delbarton (N.J.) in the consolation game of the Pope Francis Invitational in Massachusetts. The Jesuits dropped a 4-3 overtime decision to Bishop Hendricken (R.I.) in the opener. Luke Noonan, Kyle Colucci and Tiernan Curley each scored.
* Seven different players lit the lamp for Notre Dame-West Haven in its 7-1 victory against Hamden. Bobby Allan, John D’Errico, Joe Zuccarini, Robbie Goetze, Joe D’Agostino, Aiden Conlan and Michael Pilato all found the scoresheet for the Green Knights.
* Luke Welsh’s hat trick propelled Ridgefield past Trumbull, 5-3.