* Jamison Moore scored with 42.8 seconds left and Darien took down top-ranked Fairfield Prep once again, 2-1, in a battle between two of Connecticut’s top teams. Matt Fiorita also scored and Chris Schofield made 21 saves for the Blue Wave, who also prevailed 6-3 back on Jan. 20. Seamus Carolan scored and Andrew Stietzel made 17 saves for the Jesuits.
* Trevor Piecewicz became the first player for WMRP in a decade to notch 100 career points in an 8-4 victory against Hall-Southington. Aaron Cholewa also had a big game for the Eagles with four goals, while Piecewicz (goal, assist), Jack Healy, Colby Quinn and Owen Davidson added single tallies.
* Ivan Kovalev scored twice and Greenwich scored a big 2-1 victory against Ridgefield. Ben Nash made 24 saves for the Cardinals, beaten only by Will Stewart’s tally for the Tigers, who got 30 saves from Matt Stillman.
* Connor Smith’s 34 saves helped Notre Dame-West Haven to a 3-1 victory against Xavier. John D’Errico, Bobby Allan and John-Michael Childs had the goals for the Green Knights.
* Markus Paltauf made 32 saves for the shutout, Phil Makris and James Celentano had a goal and assist each, and Newtown outlasted Housatonic, 2-0.
* Andrew Fogarty and Newington shut out Enfield-East Granby-Stafford, with goals from Sam Hedlund, Kilian Ranger and Sam Davies.
* Jackson Holl’s hat trick and two assists propelled Farmington Valley to its 11th consecutive victory, 9-1 vs. Conard. Tyler Stoneman added two goals and an assist, Matthew Arena had a goal and three assists, and Matt Muirhead and Colin Brown notched their first career goals for the Generals.
* James Pisciotta scored the winning goal and added an assist, and Fairfield Warde/Ludlowe clipped Norwalk-McMahon, 3-2. Matthew Jankovsky and Brendan Carney hade the other goals for the Mustangs, and Jordan Verchin made 22 saves. For NorMac, Finn Cullen had a goal and assist and Jeb Boyrer also scored, while Patrick Gummer was solid in net after relieving an injured Max Vitucci in the opening minute.
* Adam Poetto had a hat trick for Glastonbury in its 6-2 victory against Immaculate. Ryan Ginnett, Keane Smith and Jack Kantor rounded out the scoring for the Trojans.
* Tyler Bassett scored twice, Brian Essing had a goal and two assists, and Notre Dame-Fairfield topped Northwest Catholic, 5-4. Dan Finizio and Eryk Fancher added goals for the Lancers.
* Tyler Mace scored twice, Victor Sarrazin and Jason Wolgast had a goal and assist apiece, and Staples edged Masuk, 5-2. Jack Glickman had the other goal for the Wreckers, and Graham Day made 12 saves.
* Timmy Finkenzellar’s overtime goal gave St. Joseph a 3-2 victory against Staples. Wyatt Chrisman and Trevor Kellogg added goals for the Cadets. Tyler Mace and Owen Sherman scored for the Wreckers and Graham Day made 30 saves.
* Matt Pettit scored twice in Lyman Hall/H-K/Coginchaug’s 5-1 victory against Amity. Connor Chordas, T.J. Arduini and Jack Roberts rounded out the scoring for the Trojans.
* East Haven beats North Branford, 5-1 behind Logan Hamilton’s 37 saves. Josh Berg, Chad Feola, Rocco Plano, Dave Amatruda and Nicholas Ruggiero all scored.
* Steve Sanford‘s goal and two assists led New Milford past Shepaug, 5-1. Jarrett Rivera, Logan Maciel, Ian Donahue and Timothy Bensema added goals for the Green Wave. … New Milford also blanked Byram Hills (N.Y.), with Logan Lucas earning the shutout. … New Milford also blanked Northeastern, 6-0, with a goal and two assists from Quinn Danvers. Jarrett Rivera, Logan Maciel, Ian Donahue, Cam Schopfer and Dan Gallagher also lit the lamp for the Wave, with Lee Conlu earning the shutout.
* Gavin Favreau scored twice and Kyle Brennan netted the winning goal as Woodstock Academy rallied past Burrillville (R.I.), 5-3. Doug Newton and Brendan Hill chipped in goals for the Centaurs.
* Milford took down JBWA, 7-4, behind two goals from Matt Gilebbi and one each for Evan White, Rich Carino, Kyle Kosh, Brett Pisani and Jack Chizmazia. For JBWA, Daniel McKiernan scored twice, with Ryan Lauter and Luke Dube adding one each.
* Joseph Richo and Luke Festa each had hat tricks and Sheehan rolled past Bethel-Brookfield-Danbury, 10-2.
* Nick Boanno’s hat trick supported Jared Pliszka’s shutout goaltending in West Haven’s 5-0 blanking of Guilford.